WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Attention Sheep

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Mexican President's quote 7/8/2020
Transcript […] I also wanted to be here to thank people of the United States, its government, and thank you, President Trump for being increasingly respectful with our Mexican fellow men.
And to you, President Trump, I want to thank you for your understanding and the help you’ve given us in issues related to trade, commerce, oil, as well as your personal support for the acquisition of medical equipment that we needed urgently to treat our patients of COVID-19.
But what I mainly appreciate is that you have never sought to impose anything on us violating our sovereignty. Instead of the Monroe Doctrine, you have followed, in our case, the wise advice of the lustrous and prudent President George Washington who said, quote, “Nations should not take advantage of the unfortunate condition of other peoples.” End of quote.
You have not tried to treat us as a colony; on the contrary, you have honored our condition as an independent nation. That’s why I’m here to express to the people of the United States that their President has behaved with us with kindness and respect. You have treated us just as what we are: a country and a dignified people; a free, democratic, and sovereign people.
Long live the friendship of our two nations. Long live the United States of America. Long live Canada. Long live our America. Long live Mexico. Long live Mexico. Viva México.

@squeezer

ape ponder .gif

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
I can’t help but think this may help him at the polls if he can sway some of the Hispanic vote his way.

My wife's relatives live in small Arizona border towns with Mexico. They tell us Mexicans in those small towns love Trump. Not sure many of them are legal to vote but Trumps popularity with Hispanics is quite evident.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
My wife's relatives live in small Arizona border towns with Mexico. They tell us Mexicans in those small towns love Trump. Not sure many of them are legal to vote but Trumps popularity with Hispanics is quite evident.

HELLO.......everyone is legal to vote. Just grab ballet out of any mailbox

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
That’s it then... I am now convinced that Trump is a great leader with strength and wisdom beyond his years.

Where do I send my 200 mail In ballots?
Since coater won't type it, STICK THEM UP YOUR ASS!!!! :D

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
That’s it then... I am now convinced that Trump is a great leader with strength and wisdom beyond his years.

Where do I send my 200 mail In ballots?

Greetings Mr. Squeezer, it’s so nice to read your
sarcasm. I hope you’re having a wonderful summer.

squeezer

Reaction score
Greetings Mr. Squeezer, it’s so nice to read your
sarcasm. I hope you’re having a wonderful summer.

The Summer is going fine.

The weather has been such that we have only had 4 good river sessions so far but that’s turning around next week. Trying to decide if a training boom is worth it this year or wait till next year🤔

(That’s a first world problem...)

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
The Summer is going fine.

The weather has been such that we have only had 4 good river sessions so far but that’s turning around next week. Trying to decide if a training boom is worth it this year or wait till next year🤔

(That’s a first world problem...)
You can tough it out you don’t need no stinking training boom.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score