WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Audit Firm

Pattle

Reaction score
Any recommendations for an audit firm in Orange County, or the LA/Gardena area?

We have been using one for a few years, since before I got there, and I'm wondering if I should shop this around a bit. The firm we have is quite expensive for the level of work they seem to do, so I'm wondering if there are better (cheaper) alternatives. I'm skeptical that we'll find anyone better/cheaper, since this has been shopped around by my predecessors, but I should at least explore it.

We have a pair of manufacturing companies, and will need to have our financials reviewed quarterly and annually per the terms of our loan. I handle all the accounting, so don't need help with that. I just need a company to bless that our financials are compliant with GAAP. We have a lot of inventory, so they'll need to deal with that as part of their review.

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
Any recommendations for an audit firm in Orange County, or the LA/Gardena area?

We have been using one for a few years, since before I got there, and I'm wondering if I should shop this around a bit. The firm we have is quite expensive for the level of work they seem to do, so I'm wondering if there are better (cheaper) alternatives. I'm skeptical that we'll find anyone better/cheaper, since this has been shopped around by my predecessors, but I should at least explore it.

We have a pair of manufacturing companies, and will need to have our financials reviewed quarterly and annually per the terms of our loan. I handle all the accounting, so don't need help with that. I just need a company to bless that our financials are compliant with GAAP. We have a lot of inventory, so they'll need to deal with that as part of their review.

@Pattle I'd be happy to discuss your needs and give you my input. I am a senior manager on the audit side of things with a firm out of Torrance (live in North OC). We have a wide array of manufacturing clients so this is right up our alley. I sent you a PM with my contact info.

Pattle

Reaction score
Thanks, PMs sent to Shintoooo and King295.