WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Audits

fishing fool

Reaction score
Why is it that the audit is only recounting ballots??? I am sure the numbers are 100% correct.. (if not very close)

The real audit should be if the ballots are legit ballots. Not democrat replacement votes........

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Why is it that the audit is only recounting ballots??? I am sure the numbers are 100% correct.. (if not very close)

The real audit should be if the ballots are legit ballots. Not democrat replacement votes........

Because someone deleted all the logs and audit trail from the machines. So this is the best they can do .

samsah33

Reaction score
Has a lot to do with confidentiality of the votes. That's why most of these "audits" are nothing more than glorified recounts of the ballots that were cast without consideration of the validity of the ballots. They can question the envelopes and present evidence that shows that most of the duplicates came in after 11/4, but they can't check ballots against votes. Not 100% on this, but that's my theory...

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Has a lot to do with confidentiality of the votes. That's why most of these "audits" are nothing more than glorified recounts of the ballots that were cast without consideration of the validity of the ballots. They can question the envelopes and present evidence that shows that most of the duplicates came in after 11/4, but they can't check ballots against votes. Not 100% on this, but that's my theory...

The canvass of the votes is the key as you mentioned and why the DOJ threatened legal action if they did. The AZ Senate backed down once that was threatened. Here's the letter from the cheating commie scumbags.

This is the DOJ attorney who sent the letter, remember her?

1632684401320.png

That's right, the same tranny commie bitch that testified against Trump in the Ukraine set up and talked shit that Trump wasn't a king. Another of 530's crushes.......😝