WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Australia, changing tides

530RL

Reaction score
@530RL we give you facts and you ignore them just like liberals, wait you are a liberal. I know Dave thinks you are conservative but you're not at all not even a little.

So you believe the “facts” to be that all those in the capital on 1/6 were “let in” and any video showing otherwise is a ruse?

4Waters

Reaction score
So you believe the “facts” to be that all those in the capital on 1/6 were “let in” and any video showing otherwise is a ruse?
Prove to me that that lady broke in, I have more proof that she was invited in. You ignore facts like liberals. Back on ignore, I have no time for a POS America hating liberal.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
January 6th, 2021
"one of history's greatest infamies"
Capital Police;
this is our Pearl Harbor/9.11.2001

Hari Ward- Capital Police 8th Master Sergeant of the basement said; When I looked in Granny's eyes.... I thought she was gonna take me out with her hands... my life actually flashed before me....

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
530 how many videos do you need shown, to believe they were let in by the Capital police...
for you to belive, this just might be a FAKE SET UP???
1, 2, 5, 10, 500??

please give me a number...

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
If there were such horrible actions taking place, why wouldn't the CP release all the footage they have? Everything they've shown has been nothing worse than a house party from the 90's. That seems to be the most damaging footage they have.

Every "insurrection" I'd read about, from other countries, usually required some militant backing, and possibly even weapons. One who would equate, at worst, a riot, to an attempt at a violent overthrow of the government, has never seen actual violence. So, that being the case, either our leadership is incredibly soft, or there is just a narrative to abuse...

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Hmmmm,

Sounds a lot like the argument that George Floyd is a criminal who got what he deserved for failing to comply with LEO's demands in a public place; whereas Ashley Babbit was "murdered" by corrupt traitors when she broke into a federal building, was part of a group threatening the life of members of Congress and the Vice President and she then failed to comply with LEO's demands.

I need a program to tell which one is a terrorist, and which one is a freedom fighter because they all look like criminals to me? 😉

It's easy. If they are trying to get America back to how it was then they are freedom fighters.

If they are trying to fundamentally change America then they are criminals.

Simple.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
If someone was engaging in this activity at my house I would not consider them being “let in”?

But then again, no question it is possible you would? 🤷🤷

I don’t see her threatening anyone’s life, or attempting to break down any doors? Can you point that out in the video where she is threatening the lives of government officials?

There was something in the constitution about being innocent until proven guilty, but who cares about that garbage.

530RL

Reaction score
I don’t see her threatening anyone’s life, or attempting to break down any doors? Can you point that out in the video where she is threatening the lives of government officials?

There was something in the constitution about being innocent until proven guilty, but who cares about that garbage.

There are scheduled to be over 500 proceedings under that exact premise we both agree with, well with the exception that you have convicted Biden of being a Pedophile?

In any event, I’ll wait and see with an open mind what happens during those proceedings.

You are probably right and not one will be convicted or plead guilty. After all they were ALL invited in and not a SINGLE ONE engaged in violence. It was all just a set up. 🤷🤷🤷🤷

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
There are scheduled to be over 500 proceedings under that exact premise we both agree with, well with the exception that you have convicted Biden of being a Pedophile?

In any event, I’ll wait and see with an open mind what happens during those proceedings.

You are probably right and not one will be convicted or plead guilty. After all they were ALL invited in and not a SINGLE ONE engaged in violence. It was all just a set up. 🤷🤷🤷🤷

I don’t convict Biden of being a pedophile any more than you convict Trump of being a Russian agent, hows that? 🤣

I thought we were talking about the woman that was shot at the capitol? You said she broke into a federal building and threatened the lives of federal agents, members of Congress, and the VP. When cornered on your baseless contention, you provided 0 proof of your claims and now seem to be suggesting that she is guilty by association because some other people did bad things?

It is amazing how quickly you abandon the constitution to cling to your tribalist positions.

The people breaking down locked doors and destroying things in a federal building should be prosecuted. However just because I’m standing next to some stranger that commited a crime, does not mean I am committing a crime.

530RL

Reaction score
I don’t convict Biden of being a pedophile any more than you convict Trump of being a Russian agent, hows that? 🤣

I thought we were talking about the woman that was shot at the capitol? You said she broke into a federal building and threatened the lives of federal agents, members of Congress, and the VP. When cornered on your baseless contention, you provided 0 proof of your claims and now seem to be suggesting that she is guilty by association because some other people did bad things?

It is amazing how quickly you abandon the constitution to cling to your tribalist positions.

The people breaking down locked doors and destroying things in a federal building should be prosecuted. However just because I’m standing next to some stranger that commited a crime, does not mean I am committing a crime.

First off you stated they were all invited in. No one broke anything! In any event you are probably right and will support and defend such violent actions by members of any group from Antifa to the proud boys and others in the future. 🤷🤷🤷

Certainly wouldn’t surprise me. If that’s the America that you want for your children that is certainly your right. Who am I to deny your children such a future. 👍👍👍

Last edited:

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Well you are probably right and will support and defend such violent actions by members of any group from Antifa to the proud boys and others in the future. 🤷🤷🤷

Certainly wouldn’t surprise me. If that’s the America that you want for your children that is certainly your right. Who am I to deny your children such a future. 👍👍👍

Still no proof of your claim the woman that was killed was committing any crime or threatening anyone? You have no proof she was committing any violence at all?

Unfortunately, I figured as much.

Quite simply if I don’t want someone in my building or home, I close the doors and lock them. I can’t claim someone broke into my house if I open the door and let them in.

As I stated above if someone was destroying property, prosecute them. Clearly you didn’t read that, perhaps you will this time.

530RL

Reaction score
Still no proof of your claim the woman that was killed was committing any crime or threatening anyone? You have no proof she was committing any violence at all?

Unfortunately, I figured as much.

Quite simply if I don’t want someone in my building or home, I close the doors and lock them. I can’t claim someone broke into my house if I open the door and let them in.

As I stated above if someone was destroying property, prosecute them. Clearly you didn’t read that, perhaps you will this time.

Yeah, those windows broke themselves and the officer just shot her for sport after the door to that chamber was opened to let her in.

That’s probably why they are now being prosecuted. 🤔🤔🤔

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
If a citizen of this country takes the life of an intruder into their home, they most often find themselves in court. Quite often they are charged with a minimum of manslaughter. This is the case even when the intruder is armed, breaking into the home with intent to do harm unto the residents.

In the house that Joe built, there is no such trial, not even a whisper of it.
If a grown man takes the life of a 5'4" young lady, who has both hands visibly empty, a sane individual would deem him both a coward and a murderer.

I've said it before, I'll take one hell of a beating before I draw a sidearm. I don't take lightly the prospect of taking another's life.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Child molester. It’s on video in multiple examples.
Molestation is not limited to intercourse or other specific acts.
His patented nipple slide is an example, one of many that he has been filmed performing.
Pedophelia is the root of this behavior, and it’s present in a much more violent manner with his son.
It baffles me that people defend this behavior.
Kids or no kids, you should know better.
Of all the bullshit that you and others ignore and even defend, this above all is inexcusable.

Its like you and others think “hey, his dick ain’t out so it’s not really bad. The kids aren’t naked so it isn’t really pedophilia”

The truth is that any one of us would be arrested or beat by the parents or both for FAR less than what him and Hunter do.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Child molester. It’s on video in multiple examples.
Molestation is not limited to intercourse or other specific acts.
His patented nipple slide is an example, one of many that he has been filmed performing.
Pedophelia is the root of this behavior, and it’s present in a much more violent manner with his son.
It baffles me that people defend this behavior.
Kids or no kids, you should know better.
Of all the bullshit that you and others ignore and even defend, this above all is inexcusable.

Its like you and others think “hey, his dick ain’t out so it’s not really bad. The kids aren’t naked so it isn’t really pedophilia”

The truth is that any one of us would be arrested or beat by the parents or both for FAR less than what him and Hunter do.

It should be up to the free market to decide what is and is not molestation of children. Your version of big government liberalism has government picking molestation winners and losers and that is antithetical to my truly conservative principles.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Yeah, those windows broke themselves and the officer just shot her for sport after the door to that chamber was opened to let her in.

That’s probably why they are now being prosecuted. 🤔🤔🤔

I’ll ask again, have proof she broke down windows and doors and was threatening lives? Criminal charges against the dead woman? Anything?

When proven wrong is just feigning obtusity now the strategy?

530RL

Reaction score
I’ll ask again, have proof she broke down windows and doors and was threatening lives? Criminal charges against the dead woman? Anything?

When proven wrong is just feigning obtusity now the strategy?

imrs.php.jpg

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It should be up to the free market to decide what is and is not molestation of children. Your version of big government liberalism has government picking molestation winners and losers and that is antithetical to my truly conservative principles.
QOTW

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score

Was wondering why it is so quiet in Australia. Good to see that they are fighting for their rights. Sad that they have to. Would to have this behind us in the US but we all know that it hasn’t even started here.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
So you and the family are enjoying a beautiful day in the park. Then this👇🏽
So, me being relatively messed up and anti-social...amongst other things...When does the citizenry move to minor "pranks" to anger the vaxnazis? Minor, like fishing line to buckets in the trees with paint or such? From there, it's a quick jump to other things.
I never thought I'd see this type of thing on the world stage. It's happening in lots of places. The powerplay only works if you can get everyone to fall in line. The population of the planet is 7.8 billion...if just 1% stand up, that's 78 million. That's quite a few people to corral or eliminate. I think that's why they don't want people to see what's going on other places.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
So, me being relatively messed up and anti-social...amongst other things...When does the citizenry move to minor "pranks" to anger the vaxnazis? Minor, like fishing line to buckets in the trees with paint or such? From there, it's a quick jump to other things.
I never thought I'd see this type of thing on the world stage. It's happening in lots of places. The powerplay only works if you can get everyone to fall in line. The population of the planet is 7.8 billion...if just 1% stand up, that's 78 million. That's quite a few people to corral or eliminate. I think that's why they don't want people to see what's going on other places.

That is why the cameras were not on last night in Waikiki. Nothing on the local news. They just need to keep the people enjoying their social media and scrubbed versions of social media to keep them in line.

And the people say. It’s just a mask what is the problem. It is being done for the greater good of the country. What is the problem are you the tight wing terrorist the news is taking about? Had the exact conversation this afternoon with a past coworker of the wife’s. She had no clue as to what is going on the world. But after our conversation I bet she is looking into things.

Crazy times!!!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
If someone was engaging in this activity at my house I would not consider them being “let in”?

But then again, no question it is possible you would? 🤷🤷

Before or after they scaled your wall?

Wedgy

Reaction score
Been watching the Aussie and Canadian Police abuse the public. Criminal Thugs.

Leadership condones, encourage, this lawlessness. In a Classic fuckup move, they halted all construction in the State.

Brilliant. Now they can protest every day. Thug Cops Cucked to the hilt when outnumbered.