WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Australia, changing tides

HitIt

Reaction score
The people are starting to stand up. I fear for everyone's safety but this sort of stuff was bound to happen. I dont think that they are going to be able to control large groups of angry, able-bodied men that have been backed into a corner.

HotRod82

Reaction score
"no 70 year old women to push around". Indeed. The videos of the police down there accosting people is sickening. Good to see the men standing up. Some cops down there need their teeth kicked in to remind them who they work for. Talk about a powder keg.

Wedgy

Reaction score
You think the police would come down to them with guns if the boys had guns??????????? DON'T EVER GIVE UP YOUR GUNS!!!! Buy more and thousands of rounds with them!!!!!

Doc. So, so true.

PoPo got an ass chewing, won't last long though. Awesome to see Aussies stand up.
Ironically, exposes the hypocrisy of leadership of the Rank and File. Not always what it's cracked up to be. Sellouts collecting a Ringer every week. That right there is hypocrisy. Anybody on the double standard plan. F that.

Highly ironic too, the Mixer driving by in the background, the vaxxed angry Tile guy in his van, not a Scab yet if it's not a strike, Mate.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Good to see they are picking up steam. Today I had some sheep make us mask up in an hour long meeting. It is totally unbelievable how people are going along with everything. And don’t forget stay safe. May favorite line of all from the sheep. SMH

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
If our brothers down under kick it off for real and roll over their gov, it will set a damn fine example for us!

Except we are 100x scarier with our 200 million gun owners.....

Yea...they want us to bow down, fuck that shit.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
If our brothers down under kick it off for real and roll over their gov, it will set a damn fine example for us!

Except we are 100x scarier with our 200 million gun owners.....

Yea...they want us to bow down, fuck that shit.
I think that's why they are trying so hard to censor what is seen and heard here. The same with Canada. The full police state/ East German deal is going strong, but we hear very little hear. I think the idea is to try to lure us into a false sense of security, to close in on the American populace.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
when that time occurs on our SOIL...
its getting CLOSE...

we must respond 100x more...

this FAKE SHIT MUST STOP!!!!

people are dying!!!!

why, cause they are not TREATING THE SICK!!!!

just_floatin

Reaction score
Any Questions
👇🏽
540A48C6-746F-4D97-A851-C322A200465A.jpeg

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score

HotRod82

Reaction score
Shooting rubber bullets at protesters including women and children. This is for your own safety.

That appears to be coming very close to going completely sideways. How can any decent human being obey those orders? It's not like they are Antifa or BLM burning shit down. They are shooting at women and kids, F those cops, they deserve everything bad that is coming to them.

just_floatin

Reaction score
You gotta be some kind of hero to fire rubber bullets at the very people you are suppose to protect.
First and foremost. I back the blue.

Having said that, it begs the question here stateside. Under the SAME circumstances as Australia’s citizen protest, will American police officers use the same crowd control methodology as Australia?

My gut says no because American citizens understand that once we give up our guns, the government can do what ever they want.

EmpirE231

Reaction score

Having said that, it begs the question here stateside. Under the SAME circumstances as Australia’s citizen protest, will American police officers use the same crowd control methodology as Australia?

My gut says no because American citizens understand that once we give up our guns, the government can do what ever they want.

some won't.... but these guys will....
fuck them!

94203366_1886999441436477_2433968652521832448_n.jpg

azsunfun

Reaction score

yes, police work for citys the state and the feds, the sherriffs are it! besides us!🙁

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score

Most cops I know are of similar mindsets as me.

I’ll back the blue as long as the blue backs me and my constitutional rights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

My gut says yes, the cops would do the same damn thing if provoked. Cops have a sense of self preservation too.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
The people need to start shooting back with the wood blocks they use in prison.

Oh ya. No guns
There are projectile devices that have been made in countries with no guns. Those take time, but are built from necessity. Australia's a big place, and right now it is primarily city people being flexed on. Remember, they have Vietnam Vets as well as Gulf guys as well. Figure in Syria, they made "Hell Cannons"...in 2012 and later. Sketchy mortar things, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
How strange that we impose our will by throwing iron and lead at each other.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
How strange that we impose our will by throwing iron and lead at each other.
Hunger and fear are tremendous motivators. First, one may ask nicely. Then, command. At some point, things are withheld, to persuade you. Money, food, whatever. Those that control the means, the suppliers of goods, won't listen to the lowly masses.
Iron and lead speak much louder than words.

4Waters

Reaction score
Hunger and fear are tremendous motivators. First, one may ask nicely. Then, command. At some point, things are withheld, to persuade you. Money, food, whatever. Those that control the means, the suppliers of goods, won't listen to the lowly masses.
Iron and lead speak much louder than words.
When they take your guns you lose the ability to feed your family, once that happens they control you. DONT GIVE UP YOUR GUNS!!

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Looks like it could get worse before it gets better. Australian police have other weapons they can deploy:

2016: Australian police authorities buying up sound weapons

Posted Tue 17 May 2016, 8:01am
Updated Tue 24 May 2016, 11:34am

1632419849455.png

Chicago already has them so we need to be prepared:

Police with LRAD
Police in Chicago with a mounted LRAD.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Take note:

"What does the 5G network and a non-lethal weapon developed by the military have in common? The Department of Defense has developed a non-lethal crowd control device called the Active Denial System (ADS). The ADS works by firing a high-powered beam of 95 GHz waves at a target—that is, millimeter wavelengths. Anyone caught in the beam will feel like their skin is burning. The burning sensation stops once the target leaves the beam. This weapon operates on 95GHz waves and 5G will operate on the same frequencies"

And people still think that 5G is safe? I wonder how a 5G device would react, when put in front of that high-powered beam?

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Looks like it could get worse before it gets better. Australian police have other weapons they can deploy:

2016: Australian police authorities buying up sound weapons

Posted Tue 17 May 2016, 8:01am
Updated Tue 24 May 2016, 11:34am

View attachment 1052496

Chicago already has them so we need to be prepared:

Police with LRAD
Police in Chicago with a mounted LRAD.

They have been using the LRAD in Portland for awhile now. They dont seem to do shit except make people plug their ears!

4Waters

Reaction score
Take note:

"What does the 5G network and a non-lethal weapon developed by the military have in common? The Department of Defense has developed a non-lethal crowd control device called the Active Denial System (ADS). The ADS works by firing a high-powered beam of 95 GHz waves at a target—that is, millimeter wavelengths. Anyone caught in the beam will feel like their skin is burning. The burning sensation stops once the target leaves the beam. This weapon operates on 95GHz waves and 5G will operate on the same frequencies"

And people still think that 5G is safe? I wonder how a 5G device would react, when put in front of that high-powered beam?
I wonder how the ADS system works with a couple of .30 holes in it🤔

HitIt

Reaction score
Take note:

This is ridiculous. 5G doesn't operate anywhere near 95 GHz for many technical and practical reasons. Please stop spreading FUD. Ridiculous things like this get lumped in with other concerns and diminish the conversation.

attitude

Reaction score
Take note:

The part about 5G is completely false, not even close to the truth.

4Waters

Reaction score
This is ridiculous. 5G doesn't operate anywhere near 95 GHz for many technical and practical reasons. Please stop spreading FUD. Ridiculous things like this get lumped in with other concerns and diminish the conversation.

The part about 5G is completely false, not even close to the truth.
What is 5G, like 35-40 GHz?

530RL

Reaction score
Looks like from the video that Australia now has a branch affiliate of Antifa. :oops::oops::oops:

4Waters

Reaction score
Looks like from the video that Australia now has a branch affiliate of Antifa. :oops::oops::oops:
Oh, I see the confusion, antifa is anti patriotic and destroys freedoms, those in the video are patriots fighting for their freedoms. Hope this helps😉

530RL

Reaction score
Oh, I see the confusion, antifa is anti patriotic and destroys freedoms, those in the video are patriots fighting for their freedoms. Hope this helps😉

Hmmmm,

Sounds a lot like the argument that George Floyd is a criminal who got what he deserved for failing to comply with LEO's demands in a public place; whereas Ashley Babbit was "murdered" by corrupt traitors when she broke into a federal building, was part of a group threatening the life of members of Congress and the Vice President and she then failed to comply with LEO's demands.

I need a program to tell which one is a terrorist, and which one is a freedom fighter because they all look like criminals to me? 😉

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

The market will decide...

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Hmmmm,

Sounds a lot like the argument that George Floyd is a criminal who got what he deserved for failing to comply with LEO's demands in a public place; whereas Ashley Babbit was "murdered" by corrupt traitors when she broke into a federal building, was part of a group threatening the life of members of Congress and the Vice President and she then failed to comply with LEO's demands.

I need a program to tell which one is a terrorist, and which one is a freedom fighter because they all look like criminals to me? 😉

You left out the overdosing on fentanyl part.

And I don’t think a program will help you.

4Waters

Reaction score
Hmmmm,

George Floyd is a fucking POS thug.

I like how Jan 6th was an issue but BLM and antifa burning down cities isn't, I like when Trump says don't back down that's inciting violence but when maxipad waters, aoc, pelosi..... all say don't back down to BLM and antifa that's perfectly ok.