WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Auto Shop Needed In PHX

robert1050

Reaction score
My GF moved to San Tan Valley in January (lateral job transfer) and her '07 Pontiac G6 has developed a major fuel pump leak. While I was out there the w/e before Labor Day, I diagnosed it as a cracked fuel line on the fuel pump in the tank. I didn't have any tools with me, so I gave up my Labor Day w/e in Havasu to drive back out and try to get the tank out to replace the pump. GM designed and built the car to make that almost impossible for a garage mechanic to do. If I had a 4-post lift and oxy-acetyline torch, I could probably get it done, but I don't. She called the local GM dealer and they want $1K to do it. I told her to try some of the local shops around her and so far, she hasn't gotten any responses from the ones she's called.

Does anyone have someone they could recommend in the San Tan Valley, Chandler, Mesa, Tempe area?

HANDY

Reaction score
The closest reputable independent shop to San Tan Valley that I would recomend is Siegeles Service Center, it's at Williams Field Rd and Power Rd. phone 480-988-3001

Last edited:

soupersonic

Reaction score
I have used McKay Auto in Mesa for more than 15 years.
3130 E Main St Ste 1, Mesa ? (480) 619-4255

robert1050

Reaction score
Thanks guys, appreciate it! I'll forward the info to her.
Robert