WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Awesome….

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Good that you keep an eye on things.

My perspective is from the truck lanes. Bikes splitting in the truck lanes are putting their lives at risk. The 91 thru the canyon seemed to have the worst offenders. I-10 @ I-15 wasn't much better.

Az doesn't have antiquated truck lane restrictions like the land of fruits and nuts does. So there's that.

Dan'l
Not that i dont believe you, but ive yet to see splitting down in the last two lanes on the 91. Mind you, ive been driving this stretch (15@hidden valley to 405@euclid) every single day for the last 16 years or so.

Splitting is the least of my concerns when people are still making unlawful left hand turns killing close friends.
If only there was a law that existed that made it unlawful to make such turns over double solids amiright @4Waters ?

Last edited:

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Well in general, member waffles doesn't come across as being a friendly sorta guy, so 4waters might have to just get in line. 😳 ;)
A long one at that!!
Not that i dont believe you, but ive yet to see splitting down in the last two lanes on the 91. Mind you, ive been driving this stretch (15@hidden valley to 405@euclid) every single day for the last 16 years or so.

Splitting is the least of my concerns when people are still making unlawful left hand turns killing close friends.
If only there was a law that existed that made it unlawful to make such turns over double solids amiright @4Waters ?
You are an exception to the street rider. You must have done something very deserving early on to have that many years on a street bike OR you're sitting next to God with his right hand on your shoulder every minute when not on the street. 47 years ago my father, RIP, would not let me get a street bike, although my brother and I were both accomplished Moto-X riders, and I thought he was a big dick, but later on in life and seeing many a human splattered and being picked up by a shovel, I understood what he was saying. Proved he loved us more than seeing us PISSED, a big THANKS Dad.

Ultra...Good

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about this. It is happening all over the country and way too often. My car has been hit at least three times while parked and my truck at least twice. No notes left anytime, and this is within the past four years. This past winter an oncoming car, a kid was hanging out the back window and threw something at me, hit my car pretty solid. I turned my car around quickly and chased after them. Normally I am pretty mild mannered and it is hard to set me off. That did and it took me a minute to realize that running 70 mph through residential neighborhoods to have a chance to fight 3 or more idiots was probably not the best way to end my day.

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
So you’d rather kill a motorcyclist than cry because you didn’t give a motorcyclist enough space to go by and they hit you? Gotcha 👍🏻

I’m not saying what he did was right. I’m saying you’re a fuckwit for advocating for more laws that will kill more riders

Or stupid motorcycle riders can just stay in a lane like every other vehicle rather than bouncing between cars like ping pong balls and then blaming everyone else. It’s always the dumbass riders that end up skid marks on the pavement. Never the ones that just go with the flow.

there’s no law stating I NEED to move over so you can lane split. Bad choices have bad consequences and you can argue with my 8000 or 40000lb vehicle all you want… but you will lose I guarantee.

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
My son was coming home late on the freeway one evening, nobody around, and a motorcycle went past him (yes on the freeway) and smacked his mirror, breaking it, at 11:15 at night, sped off. I was in traffic the other day, on the freeway, practically stopped, and a bike splitting lanes, smacks the side mirror of car in front of me. My only assumption was because the car hadn't creeped to the opposite side of the lane to let the bike have more room. Either way bunch pricks in my option.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
I thought the lane splitting in komifornia was started because of air cooled bikes. They would overheat and seize up. If that's the case. Water cooled bikes don't need that anymore.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I almost killed a motorcycle the other day. He was trying to split lanes at the 91 and 5 interchange. Then got mad and tried to rev his engine to the moon and go around me. Well another car came over, he went into the shoulder and almost killed himself. He got embarrassed and exited beach 😂😂😂 I ride too. There’s no reason to ride like a fucking moron.