WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Awning blown down.....

Hallett285

Reaction score
This was exciting to come and find...

Any idea how long it takes the insurance company

to respond to something like this? I have foremost

called this past Wednesday and still waiting for a call.

WIND1.jpg WIND2.jpg

Beerme

Retired...Time for a cold one!
Reaction score
lol...I started a thread yesterday with the same thing. Mine happened July 1st. I've already talked to foremost...I'm going to call her back when I go out there and inspect it on Friday

Hallett285

Reaction score
lol...I started a thread yesterday with the same thing. Mine happened July 1st. I've already talked to foremost...I'm going to call her back when I go out there and inspect it on Friday

What a bummer.. just something else to deal with. I got a call from our neighbors on the 1st they said it happened at about 2 in the a.m.

They said it made quite the noise. Just went to lunch and got a call from the adjuster said he would look at it on Thursday or Friday.

Would give me a call let me know the total and do direct deposit. Hope everything works out ok for you.

Beerme

Retired...Time for a cold one!
Reaction score
What a bummer.. just something else to deal with. I got a call from our neighbors on the 1st they said it happened at about 2 in the a.m.

They said it made quite the noise. Just went to lunch and got a call from the adjuster said he would look at it on Thursday or Friday.

Would give me a call let me know the total and do direct deposit. Hope everything works out ok for you.

Thanks! So far so good, I think we are just going to do the work ourselves if they cut us a check! Good luck with yours also!