WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

AZ ballot audit is happening now!!!!

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Bottom line is out of this whole deal, the elections are NOT secure, people are just pretending they are out of an appeal to authority.

The entire system is full of massive holes and inept or corrupt operators.

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
So, in a nutshell, the audit found massive electronic fraud, several violations of law etc, but ended up with nearly the same end result as the SOS certified because the data files the SOS relied on were scrubbed and there is no hard copy backup?
perfectly legit 😳😡😡

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
I've read somewhere during this Fraud it.... the law states all votes shall be held confidential for a minimum of x amount of years...
why don't they follow the F.ing LAWS!!!!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1632670807898.png

Help him make his decision boys, my guess is he'll be on the wrong side of history, but give him your thoughts regardless.

Let him know you'll NEVER vote or support him in any other capacity he runs for, it's all they fear.

530RL

Reaction score
Bottom line is out of this whole deal, the elections are NOT secure, people are just pretending they are out of an appeal to authority.

The entire system is full of massive holes and inept or corrupt operators.

So maybe Clinton did win in 2016? After all it was not secure and we will never know for sure? 🤔🤔🤔

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
So maybe Clinton did win in 2016? After all it was not secure and we will never know for sure? 🤔🤔🤔

Very well could have....

Trump could have also won the popular vote along with the electoral.

There are so many holes in the system we will never know.

The major eye opener was when the guy who shot up the mall in Seattle? he was a non-citizen, but had registered to vote and voted in the previous elections... This was in 2017 i think?

How a non-citizen can get on a voter roll is mind boggling. But it shows that much of the system is "honor based", there is very little validation, everyone just assumes it must be secure as people trust their "Big Government" to just do the right thing.
🤡 🤡

Last edited:

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

Maybe so!
The very first step to seeking a resolution is acknowledging that a problem exists.....glad you are finally on board with this acknowledgement. ;)
I am curious, as a Conservative this voting situation must give you cause for great concern.......so what corrective measures would you purpose and/or support in efforts to correct these multiples of voting integrity issues?

Last edited:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Ya, right.

Try to stay on topic, it’s not that hard. Grab a fruit roll up, it’ll help you concentrate.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Maybe so!
The very first step to seeking a resolution is acknowledging that a problem exists.....glad you are finally on board with this acknowledgement. ;)
I am curious, as a Conservative this voting situation must give you cause for great concern.......so what corrective measures would you purpose and/or support in efforts to correct these multiples of voting integrity issues?

Bury head in sand, blame Trump.

DaveH

Reaction score
IMO this was the election that was the "wake up call" that got the ball rolling on all this fraudulent voting.

dems thought Hillary was a done deal. WRONG. its been fraudulent ever since. and now, exit polling shows 95% of walk in voting went for Gavin. yet he won BIG. and now Gavin makes mail in voting in CA the new "way of the future". so yeah....our voting system is no different then any third world banna republic or dictatorship.

Sandlord

Reaction score
Its hard to believe the Brnovich would not indict the exposed criminals, especially when he plans to run for the Senate.
Its suicide if he doesn’t indict.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
No AZ audit was ever performed.

1634781048503.png

@530RL

Drumpf turned my state blue.

B97BBE4A-1AEB-4B79-9F1B-1A977E69EE5B.jpeg

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
The Don exposed him and his friends for the corrupt ghouls they are. He will NEVER acknowledge anything, it's what the greedy soulless do.

It's fun as hell to watch because he's so twisted, he doesn't realize that everyone is laughing at his sorry ass attempts. 😆

But there is no proof of election fraud. -520.1/4

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

40% of Republicans in Pima County voted for Biden......... 🤪

“Kinda boring out here!” That was the hilarious conclusion of a reporter in Pima County, Arizona last year when F. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris arrived in Phoenix for a campaign event. It was October 2020, and the campaigns were in the home stretch. Yet as the Biden-Harris motorcade traveled to their scheduled stop in Tucson, not a single supporter showed up to see them.

At a time when 10,000 people would line up in any city in America just for the chance to wave at Donald J. Trump – never mind the 60,000-70,000 who would show up for his rallies – not a single soul could drag themselves off the couch to greet F. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

A few days ago we learned about the “Pima County fish tail.” That was an election anomaly in which the voting pattern in Pima County suddenly switched to a massive Biden landslide after election workers kept county mail-in ballots that were pouring in late. The votes suddenly became heavily weighted for Joe Biden, turned the tide, and carried him to “victory.”

dRuMpF tUrNeD mY sTaTe bLuE.........

AC800041-CC50-4AA3-B02B-968F061D39EA.jpeg

530RL

Reaction score

40% of Republicans in Pima County voted for Biden......... 🤪

“Kinda boring out here!” That was the hilarious conclusion of a reporter in Pima County, Arizona last year when F. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris arrived in Phoenix for a campaign event. It was October 2020, and the campaigns were in the home stretch. Yet as the Biden-Harris motorcade traveled to their scheduled stop in Tucson, not a single supporter showed up to see them.

At a time when 10,000 people would line up in any city in America just for the chance to wave at Donald J. Trump – never mind the 60,000-70,000 who would show up for his rallies – not a single soul could drag themselves off the couch to greet F. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

A few days ago we learned about the “Pima County fish tail.” That was an election anomaly in which the voting pattern in Pima County suddenly switched to a massive Biden landslide after election workers kept county mail-in ballots that were pouring in late. The votes suddenly became heavily weighted for Joe Biden, turned the tide, and carried him to “victory.”

dRuMpF tUrNeD mY sTaTe bLuE.........

View attachment 1061185

giphy-25.gif

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

4czn10

Reaction score
Looks like things are about get interesting gentlemen.

View attachment 1102205

Yuma...we all saw the cheating with our own eyes on TV. Can someone explain to me how the cheaters are getting away with this????? Why don't we have people hanging from the rafters?? SMH!!!!!

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Yuma...we all saw the cheating with our own eyes on TV. Can someone explain to me how the cheaters are getting away with this????? Why don't we have people hanging from the rafters?? SMH!!!!!
It's happening.
The wheels of justice grind ever so slowly but they do grind. It also takes time to build bulletproof cases, gather evidence, cross every T, dot every I. There is also a slow roll out of evidence to inflict more damage to the deep state causing them to make more blunders as well as awaken the ignorant sheep.
We that know better are having to endure this slow torture unfortunately.
It's all about timing
Only our real president and his team know the details.
There is no way the DS can put the genies back in the bottles at this point.
Enjoy the show. We already won.
This is it all coming out in the wash albeit, on ultra super slow cycle.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score