WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

AZ ballot audit is happening now!!!!

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
As the former chair of the audit committee of multiple public companies and having been on a dozen special committees of public companies relating to financial misstatements as well the historical option backdating issues I would disagree with your assessment as it is inconsistent with auditing practices for these type of investigations.

Anyone else hear this in Mr. Howell's Voice? Bit of a run-on sentence there also.

Thurston_Howell,_III.jpg

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Any official results released?

A bit of an update.

Former Arizona Secretary of State and current senate liaison for the Maricopa County audit, Ken Bennett, has said that they need to investigate anomalies such as 52 ballots that came from a single two-bedroom home.

Bennett was giving an update on the next steps in the audit during an interview with John Fredricks on the Outside The Beltway podcast.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
...and I've sat on juries so I guess that qualifies me to criticize legal strategies... There is nothing unethical about Logan and his firm auditing election results or the procedures that they're performing (...and yes, I am an auditor w/ a deep understanding of GAAS...). Abrams is a politician and has held voter registration events and drives, so that alone would impair her independence. Regardless of process and procedures, this is an audit of an election, so by definition it is inherently partisan and has already been portrayed by the media as a witch hunt.

As I've said before, the real risk to me is ineligible people voting, and this audit does nothing to address that risk so I am not hopeful that anything will come of it. I also hope I'm wrong.
She also set-up tables along the voting lines in 2018 to feed voters that were in line...... with food provided by her campaign and her campaign workers handing out the food. She plastered social media with pictures of her staff feeding the voters with Pizza and doughnuts around Atlanta with her campaign slogans all over them as well as the food boxes. But she is TOTALLY impartial and respects all voting laws....

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Sandlord

Reaction score
AZ State Sen. Sonny Borrelli:
AZ Senate Adjournment Will NOT Delay AZ Audit ACTION

"The Legislatureโ€™s investigative authority does not end at Adjorn, Sine Die. Case in point, on December 14, 2020, The Senate Judiciary Comittee held a hearing concerning Election Integrity (the Legislature was not in session). Resulting in a subpoena being issued and served on the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors. The significant action started the Senate Audit of the Maricopa County Election Department 2020 Election.

When the full forensic Audit is completed, the findings and results will be presented to the Senate Judiciary Committee (whether we are in Legislative session or not). At that time, the Senate will proceed to determine which actions need to be addressed."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/az-state-sen-sonny-borrelli-az-senate-adjournment-will-not-delay-az-audit-action/?utm_source=Gab&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

HotRod82

Reaction score

Have you noticed there have been MULTIPLE news outlets and politicians repeating this talking point over and over the last couple weeks? They know hell is coming, they are actually going to try to stay in power even if fraud is proven. This is crazy shit......the stuff civil wars are made of.
Do they seriously think HALF the country is just going to sit still after it is proven Joe lost? They are fucking nuts.......I'm thinking the military is going to be involved before this is over. It is no wonder there is still razor wire around the Capitol.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
In Arizona, GOP Lawmakers Strip Power From a Democrat

The New York Times
WASHINGTON โ€” The Republican-controlled state Legislature in Arizona voted Thursday to revoke the Democratic secretary of stateโ€™s legal authority in election-related lawsuits, handing that power instead to the Republican attorney general.

1624838272352.jpeg

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
Last edited:

Badchoices03

Reaction score
this just in:

Bob Hughes, forensic auditor in Arizona, has very bad news for people who stole the election

this is going to get good.

So is this the Kraken or are we still waiting for that??

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿšค
Reaction score
Oh boy... there are going to be some very upset Libturds, and maybe even a super ultra conservative, running around here shortly.
Fuk them and the helo they ride in!!!!!!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Of course that explains the difference. Some votes get multiplied while only get added!

They KNOW their voters are as dumb as a stick............... ๐Ÿ˜‚

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
What complete fucking idiots. I can't believe this is a real tweet.

Try believing there are imbeciles on this board and throughout the country that will believe it.................... ๐Ÿ˜†

1626364736687.png

Last edited:

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
The county will do whatever it can to make this audit "incomplete", including not handing over the remainder of election data that has been requested to complete the audit.
Basically the county will successfully use incompetence to get away with fraud.

Liz Harrington @realLizUSA

STUNNING in race decided by 10,457 votes

3,981 voted despite registered AFTER Oct 15 deadline

11,326 voted who were NOT on rolls on Nov 7 but WERE on Dec 4

18,000 voted and then were removed from rolls AFTER election

74,243 mail-in ballots w/ NO evidence of ever being sent

Wonderbread

A healthy alternative to rye
Reaction score
Not that anyone with a functiong brain believed biden won.....but if thereโ€™s nothing to hide, why not just hand EVERYTHING over for an audit.

its been pretty clear since elec night there is only one action plan to restore the republic.