WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

AZ ballot audit is happening now!!!!

Rye

Reaction score
8BE61115-14CD-4BD9-8AEC-5552D035ACA2.png

.00005882, what is it I keep hearing in here about the chances of dying from Covid? 🤣😂

Rye

Reaction score
Of course, there’s not much between them ears.

BTW, still waiting on proof of Miller being a deadbeat dad.
I thought you agreed Miller is a deadbeat father, and definitely not a dad, a dad would do the right thing. A political junky such as yourself would/should know this, in case you don’t though it can easily be found with google. 😉

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I thought you agreed Miller is a deadbeat father, and definitely not a dad, a dad would do the right thing. A political junky such as yourself would/should know this, in case you don’t though it can easily be found with google. 😉

You’re talking about Jason, I’m talking about Stephen.

jet496

Reaction score
View attachment 1026311
.00005882, what is it I keep hearing in here about the chances of dying from Covid? 🤣😂
So you didn't just watch the hearing posted in this thread or see the videos of the Poll Workers pulling ballots from under tables and scanning over & over as fast as they can? Hmmm. I'm convinced the liberal minds are underdeveloped or missing parts of the brain that govern common sense. They hear what they want to hear. Crazy, interesting & sad at the same time.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
So you didn't just watch the hearing posted in this thread or see the videos of the Poll Workers pulling ballots from under tables and scanning over & over as fast as they can? Hmmm. I'm convinced the liberal minds are underdeveloped or missing parts of the brain that govern common sense. They hear what they want to hear. Crazy, interesting & sad at the same time.
I think they are to ignorant to be able to do their own research. Kinda like needing it splained to them in crayon.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Not sure what i expected but this wasn’t it.

View attachment 1026481
It’s exactly as predicted. The left throws their full weight against all things not directly in the leftists favor. All of these articles qualify as “fake news” the leftist construct used to deflect. The left is morally corrupt to the core. They force people to be “open minded” but only on leftist topics. They lie, then lie some more, then lie again. They can’t stop, and have found that a denial of service approach is workings, since all they do is lie and more of them are lieing.

Fuck them to hell.

DWC

Reaction score
It’s exactly as predicted. The left throws their full weight against all things not directly in the leftists favor. All of these articles qualify as “fake news” the leftist construct used to deflect. The left is morally corrupt to the core. They force people to be “open minded” but only on leftist topics. They lie, then lie some more, then lie again. They can’t stop, and have found that a denial of service approach is workings, since all they do is lie and more of them are lieing.

Fuck them to hell.
Agree 100%. It’s ridiculous but the f’rs are playing the game better than we are. It’s like the Seahawks during their Legion of Boom days. They were getting away with PI on every play. Instead of bitching teams should have been doing the same. Conservatives are all fighting as individuals with little to no overall plan.

RodnJen

Reaction score
I must have read a different article, shocking. I also read one that shows Biden’s approval rating soaring among independents, not to mention 88% among democrats.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
hmmm, so official vote tally compared to the audit count is what the leftist Business Insider is trying to pump on, but the actual question is are those votes all valid. What has been shown is 74,000 mail in ballots are questionable, not the fact that they were counted. Does Biz Insider go with mustard on their pretzels or are they a cheese house?

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score

Wonderbread

A healthy alternative to rye
Reaction score

cuckadoodledoo.....what a crazy concept jelly30. Keep the corrupt gov reps out an investigation into corruption. I suppose you’d be cool with “the” cop that did the shooting of an unarmed man being involved in the investigation.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

JBZ

Reaction score
1627341917237.png

Link to videos

⚠️ EXCLUSIVE! MCTEC Whistleblower Exposing Videos of Maricopa County Election Officials Violating Security Protocols! ⚠️

Whistleblower, Richie Stevens, is exposing non-stop security violations at the the Maricopa County Tabulation and Election Center (MCTEC). Despite the ongoing Maricopa County election audit, none of the Maricopa County election officials seem to be taking the security of our elections seriously.

Violations Include:

❌ Mystery systems being brought in through the shipping dock by an open bed pickup
❌ MC Employees working on mystery systems brought in by private vehicle
❌ Components of the electronic voting system NOT password protected
❌ Components of the electronic voting system left unlocked and unattended
❌ Doors with card readers left wide open
❌ Election equipment not properly covered by public cameras

👀 See for yourself. All of the violations have been caught on camera and posted online.

530RL

Reaction score
Got it... But obviously there were no serious issues with the General.

You might be right and the issues were so serious that when Trump turned AZ blue, the arguments by some on the left that Biden actually won by 100,000 votes or more and the D’s actually took back the State House and State Senate in Arizona are true and should be held in high esteem?

But to date we don’t have any evidence of that proven out in a court consistent with our Laws and Constituition.

So until such claims are proven consistent with our Laws, I am going to continue to think that such allegations of fraud where Biden actually won by a hundred thousands of votes or Trump won by tens of millions versus the certified count is just anti-American gibberish by those who hate America and do not respect its three separate but equal branches of government?

Sure would love to hear where they are going that is better? Maybe you could tell us? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
You might be right and the issues were so serious that when Trump turned AZ blue, the arguments by some on the left that Biden actually won by 100,000 votes or more and the D’s actually took back the State House and State Senate in Arizona are true and should be held in high esteem?

But to date we don’t have any evidence of that proven out in a court consistent with our Laws and Constituition.

So until such claims are proven consistent with our Laws, I am going to continue to think that such allegations of fraud where Biden actually won by a hundred thousands of votes or Trump won by tens of millions versus the certified count is just anti-American gibberish by those who hate America and do not respect its three separate but equal branches of government?

Sure would love to hear where they are going that is better? Maybe you could tell us? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

It’s like a damned wind up toy.
Or one of those old speak and spell pull string toys?