WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

AZ ballot audit is happening now!!!!

jet496

Reaction score
I think no more mail in ballots, voter ID's mandatory & no more dominion machines. That would make things pretty darn clean.

For the very few that can't get out & vote, a rep from both the dems & republicans in each precinct should be assigned to go to them.

Andy B.

Reaction score
I think no more mail in ballots, voter ID's mandatory & no more dominion machines. That would make things pretty darn clean.

For the very few that can't get out & vote, a rep from both the dems & republicans in each precinct should be assigned to go to them.

That would be plain common sense not practiced by democrats!!!

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
so the AZ board of supervisors is in there right now cleaning the hard drives of all the machines,????
and , is and when they hand them over.... nothing will be found.....and even if they did find something, they have set the stage that Trumps supporters are gonna make up stuff to get trump off the impeachment....

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
and now,.... no machine will have the seal.....

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
so the AZ board of supervisors is in there right now cleaning the hard drives of all the machines,????
and , is and when they hand them over.... nothing will be found.....and even if they did find something, they have set the stage that Trumps supporters are gonna make up stuff to get trump off the impeachment....

For some reason wiping hard drives seems familiar when I think of libturds.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
this shit is wearing me thin... either there is fraud, or there isn't....I'm good either way...I just wanna know for fact...one side says there is none... but hides the ballots.... one side says there is, and can't see the ballots....pretty sure if there is fraud in 16 states, enough to flip[ the election,... civil war is on, riots are on, destruction is on....makes you think thats why some rep. flipped??? another case of the gov.saying we don't need to know.....

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
These elected officials will spend millions of tax dollars try'n to prove that one day years ago Trump wore two different color socks , but something as important as election fraud is nothing to see.. they need to just remove everyone that has stood in the way of trying to get at the truth..

nothing would make me more happy right now that watching a paddy wagon show up and arrest all those involved...

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
These elected officials will spend millions of tax dollars try'n to prove that one day years ago Trump wore two different color socks , but something as important as election fraud is nothing to see.. they need to just remove everyone that has stood in the way of trying to get at the truth..

nothing would make me more happy right now that watching a paddy wagon show up and arrest all those involved...

I see you've seen the light. Better yet would be the rope.

Our government is corrupt to the bone and regardless of what some morons in here constantly say, it's the corrupt wolves in sheep clothing RINO's that have turned AZ Blue, not Trump supporters.

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score

Our government is corrupt to the bone and regardless of what some morons in here constantly say, it's the corrupt wolves in sheep clothing RINO's that have turned AZ Blue, not Trump supporters.
But if we just make RINOs smaller it will all be better, right? 🤔

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score

You need to put the blame where it belongs.... it's we the people....we the people allow this to happen,... we the people are a bunch of spoiled ass brats that get to run our mouths...but not do nothing... we the people that a multitude hated one man enough to give up our right to elect, and not let one party select our president...we are not even as good as sheep... sheep will stay together... sheep are smart enough to know that the wolf can't eat them all,.. ask around,.. there is but a small group left that want the election audit,... most say it's over, lets just move on...... that's where it's all wrong... it's the beginning of the end... to hate someone bad enough that you are willing to give up your right to a fair election... and look the other way... just to say we got him..... LOL.. they just got you and all like you... I don't care who the president is,.. in 67 years not one of them even called and said happy birthday to me... nore has one ever sent me a thankyou card for all the money I gave them.... But, when in Rome, do as the romans do, right,.. ass long as the election is fair and honest.. it's the peoples voice... you don't like it here... leave... But if you stay,... do what is right, and stop the wrong do'ers... don't just move on... vote your opinion,.. and except the results... we the people are in power...but,... we get led to slaughter , and not to pasture.. we could shut the media down with the flip of a switch.. everyone turn your tv's off for a week... see what happens... you should be able to get whats right, just because it's whats right... but ., some times you will have to demand it...

Sandlord

Reaction score
2F47AE97-9653-4DC2-963D-D0A9ABDF085B.jpeg
892788B8-FB75-46DE-87A0-11AEDD42E99D.jpeg
8BCBF1F6-69BF-4307-8E6D-54533A471260.jpeg

Turnup

Reaction score
If there are arrests, and the machines are not turned over, and the ballots are not turned over or held with a chain of custody then the results are void...?!

propcheck

Reaction score
If there are arrests, and the machines are not turned over, and the ballots are not turned over or held with a chain of custody then the results are void...?!
i see that as the end game

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
F’in A!!!

I sure hope the AZ Senate follows through today. There seems hope for the sovereignty of the USA yet.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
F’in A!!!

I sure hope the AZ Senate follows through today. There seems hope for the sovereignty of the USA yet.

I JUST!! watched Channel 3 in Phoenix. I will say from what I saw this is Over. These officials, said No to all requests and have appealed to the Court ro Squash the Case. I am with you guys, but this whole deal is almost cmplete "The Fix Is In" and I am afraid all bases have been covered. 👎

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1612825165373.png

He voted against arresting the board of supervisors in Maricopa County for contempt. Every other Senator voted to arrest. They needed a unanimous vote.

Start the recall, another two-faced RINO POS has been identified. Also let him hear from you.
Paul Boyer [email protected] (602) 926-4173

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Why dont they just use the state police to seize and secure the items specified in their suboeona?

Because the RINO lever pullers are in on it and don't want it exposed.

Meanwhile over at Twatter.............

1612893174912.png

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Election workers in Maricopa County — home to Phoenix and more than half of Arizona’s population — hired two independent auditing firms last month to inspect the hardware and software on computers and ballot scanners made by Dominion Voting Systems.

AND

For some Arizona Republicans, Maricopa County’s forensic audit will not spell the end of these election-related concerns. The state Senate is pushing the county to hand over its voting machines and ballots for yet another audit. (a real audit) ;)

But it was another nice try TDS boy!!!!!!! 😂

1614196617342.png

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

The Superior Court of Maricopa County, Arizona, found that the state's Senate Republicans' subpoenas of election materials and equipment are "legal and enforceable."

"The Court finds that Subpoenas are legal and enforceable. There is no question that the Senators have the power to issue legislative subpoenas," Judge Timothy Thomason said Friday in a readout following a Thursday hearing on the issue.

"The Subpoenas comply with the statutory requirements for legislative subpoenas. The Senate also has broad constitutional power to oversee elections," the court's conclusion added.

Rino helicopter .gif

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
So now they appeal to an appellate court where they hope to find a liberal 3 judge panel?

Andy B.

Reaction score
If it's all clean and above board they should welcome a real audit to put the 'Conspiracy Theories' to rest.... 🤣

Come on we all know demoshits don't believe in the truth, mainstream media is their truth!!!
Again fuck that , lying,cheating no integrity un AMERICAN party!!!

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score

530RL

Reaction score
And a million shredded ballots in the dumpster is frivolous also...lol

Well, some people can’t seem to understand the difference between speculation and knowledge and as a result end up with no power. 🤷🤷🤷

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Well, some people can’t seem to understand the difference between speculation and knowledge and as a result end up with no power. 🤷🤷🤷

The only thing I speculate about is how you can be such a clueless Biden supporter.

530RL

Reaction score
The only thing I speculate about is how you can be such a clueless Biden supporter.

Well, at least we agree on what ends up happening to those that speculate versus use knowledge. 🤭🤭🤭

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Unless they are able to throw out possible unverifiable votes, nothing will change. But what the hell... why not right.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Unless they forensically audit and verify the signatures to then it wont give a true accurate account. Those dominion machines have been remotely wiped clean and they will get nothing there in my opinion.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Unless they are able to throw out possible unverifiable votes, nothing will change. But what the hell... why not right.

Exactly, counting ballots don't mean shit if they aren't audited for validity as well, residence, alive, legal citizen, etc etc...

Look at the bs in Nevada, addresses that don't now, nor ever have existed as residences, non citizens, etc etc

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Exactly, counting ballots don't mean shit if they aren't audited for validity as well, residence, alive, legal citizen, etc etc...

Look at the bs in Nevada, addresses that don't now, nor ever have existed as residences, non citizens, etc etc

Racist.