WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

AZ ballot audit is happening now!!!!

propcheck

Reaction score
I hope it is an open session๐Ÿ˜‚ , politicians always do the closed sessions when the poop is headed into the fan.

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
I might join QAnon. But who actually has been to a meeting, or even heard of a Q member?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

perky

Reaction score
I might join QAnon. But who actually has been to a meeting, or even heard of a Q member?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Whats Qanon? Some kinda masons or something ? Seriously I have not looked into it.

regor

Political Whack Job
Reaction score
Good update from Mark Finchem on the AZ audit.

1617746416927.png

Go below the main screen and listen to this 10 minute podcast, the faggot RINO's of AZ and Dominion are scrambling.

If you live in Maricopa County, contact Mark and recall the R faggots on the board of supervisors who are doing EVERYTHING in their power to derail it!!!!!

markfinchem@me.com

samsah33

Reaction score
Yawn, the article says it's a "recount." Recount does nothing more than confirms that the machine counted ballots properly. Recounting ballots does nothing to ensure the integrity of the ballots themselves. My 20-year-dead grandmother's ballot for Biden will still be counted as a vote for Biden despite the fact that she's dead and ineligible to vote. Need to compare ballots against eligibility. ...and yes, I am a recovering auditor...

regor

Political Whack Job
Reaction score
Yawn, the article says it's a "recount." Recount does nothing more than confirms that the machine counted ballots properly. Recounting ballots does nothing to ensure the integrity of the ballots themselves. My 20-year-dead grandmother's ballot for Biden will still be counted as a vote for Biden despite the fact that she's dead and ineligible to vote. Need to compare ballots against eligibility. ...and yes, I am a recovering auditor...
I believe this is a full forensic.

Here is an Arizona audit update from Dr. Lyle Rapacki.

I can report to you the forensic audit of all ballots in Maricopa County Arizona (2.1 million) shall begin on April 22nd. A highly qualified multifaceted forensic team chosen by the Arizona state senate will be on the ground in Phoenix beginning April 22nd preparing for the actual audit to follow days later. Many details are involved securing and making the audit verifiable the entire process will be filmed for public review as well as observers will be present also not 30 to 40 feet away like was done during the actual election. There are multi-dimensional layers of checks and balances along with the specific procedures built into this process which will be publicly shared. All involved with the actual ballot counting have undergone full background checks.

samsah33

Reaction score

I can report to you the forensic audit of all ballots in Maricopa County Arizona (2.1 million) shall begin on April 22nd. A highly qualified multifaceted forensic team chosen by the Arizona state senate will be on the ground in Phoenix beginning April 22nd preparing for the actual audit to follow days later. Many details are involved securing and making the audit verifiable the entire process will be filmed for public review as well as observers will be present also not 30 to 40 feet away like was done during the actual election. There are multi-dimensional layers of checks and balances along with the specific procedures built into this process which will be publicly shared. All involved with the actual ballot counting have undergone full background checks.
Thank you, I really hope so, recounts are just fodder for the left to continue to say "see, AZ was audited 3 times and the count did not change..." Full forensic certainly sounds more promising than these bullshit recounts... Cautiously optimistic!!!

Sandlord

Reaction score

Isnโ€™t that the same day they are planning the unexpected fire to burn the place down?