WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

AZ ballot audit is happening now!!!!

Rye

Reaction score
It’s so funny, yours is a fake pic but this libs picture is real View attachment 999935 View attachment 999935
This one is real too.
5D336516-30C1-407A-9F53-8E3EDF44066F.png

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
impressive.
nah. the whole demand for click through to the site thing is fascinating though. still I am glad nuance, inference are perceived as impressive, but they really aren't ...they are simple smartassery. i debase myself by participating in it hoping for a chuckle, some comic relief.

Rye

Reaction score
You still don't get it. So what was your point in responding to Regor with a photo shop of the senator as a women? Was was the intention of that photoshop?
Senator? 🤣

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
nah. the whole demand for click through to the site thing is fascinating though. still I am glad nuance, inference are perceived as impressive, but they really aren't ...they are simple smartassery. i debase myself by participating in it hoping for a chuckle, some comic relief.
Well again... All that for a little entertainment. Cool with me.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Nice try at walking it back. 😂
Walking it back? Nope, I'm a half cup into my morning after a long work week. You photo chopped Nunes as a women. I mistyped and called him a senator. Oh well, good catch I guess.

But why don't you address your hypocrisy here. Are you disparaging women in general here by implying he is more women than man, or are you disparaging transgenders? Which is it this time?

Rye

Reaction score
Walking it back? Nope, I'm a half cup into my morning after a long work week. You photo chopped Nunes as a women. I mistyped and called him a senator. Oh well, good catch I guess.

But why don't you address your hypocrisy here. Are you disparaging women in general here by implying he is more women than man, or are you disparaging transgenders? Which is it this time?
Why aren’t you asking others here the same questions for posting the same stuff or do you just ignore it? If you can get past your hypocrisy I might answer.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Why aren’t you asking others here the same questions for posting the same stuff or do you just ignore it? If you can get past your hypocrisy I might answer.
You support the party of tolerance do you not? Lead by example dipshit. I'm an independent in the voting registry, but have been way more towards the party of deplorables according to your spokesmen. If you don't want to be hypocritical piece of shit, then don't post that stuff. It really is that simple.

So how about it. You think women are less than men, or do you have a problem with transgenders?

Rye

Reaction score
You support the party of tolerance do you not? Lead by example dipshit. I'm an independent in the voting registry, but have been way more towards the party of deplorables according to your spokesmen. If you don't want to be hypocritical piece of shit, then don't post that stuff. It really is that simple.

So how about it. You think women are less than men, or do you have a problem with transgenders?
Hey hypocrite, ask others here these questions who you seem to be supportive of when they post the same stuff. Or do you just jump over those posts?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Hey hypocrite, ask others here these questions who you seem to be supportive of when they post the same stuff. Or do you just jump over those posts?
Wrong dumb dumb. Do they claim to support the party of tolerance?

Rye

Reaction score
Wrong dumb dumb. Do they claim to support the party of tolerance?
I don’t know what they support because they only post pictures and you don’t call them out Senator!

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I don’t know what they support because they only post pictures and you don’t call them out Senator!
Wow... you are farther gone that I suspected. You are honestly trying to say you haven't figured out yet who supports the Libturds vs the Deplorables yet? This is another situation where If I continue it would be more like adding super glue to the window you seem to be licking. That is just not humane in my book, so I digress.

Rye

Reaction score
Wow... you are farther gone that I suspected. You are honestly trying to say you haven't figured out yet who supports the Libturds vs the Deplorables yet? This is another situation where If I continue it would be more like adding super glue to the window you seem to be licking. That is just not humane in my book, so I digress.
That is a good move on your part because you were clearly digging yourself into a deeper hole Senator. 😉

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score

LOL....perfect......I am rubber your glue, what bounces off me, sticks to you!!

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

Don't even bother with that fucking idiot. He's not here to discuss anything, just purely to troll.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

They think it’s an insult to call Micheal a Tranny.
Tbey say it’s a conspiracy to even consider a gay was in the Oval Office as POTUS.
They refuse to believe the entire Chicago gay community that states categorically that Obama was a long standing member of that community.
They assume any and every claim by anyone that confirms these points as lies and insults and conspiracy.
They dismiss the 3 murdered gay men in Wrights choir as falsehoods and lies even though the police reports are public record. This after the 3 men talked to Larry Sinclair about their experiences with Obama through their “Down low” network.

So no, they are completely anti gay, homophobic, and the epitome of racist.
They support killing more black babies than are born, support entrenched victimhood of minority races, and fully support those who engage in child abuse, exploitation, and subjugation.
They are evil and vile.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Tbey say it’s a conspiracy to even consider a gay was in the Oval Office as POTUS.
They refuse to believe the entire Chicago gay community that states categorically that Obama was a long standing member of that community.
They assume any and every claim by anyone that confirms these points as lies and insults and conspiracy.
They dismiss the 3 murdered gay men in Wrights choir as falsehoods and lies even though the police reports are public record. This after the 3 men talked to Larry Sinclair about their experiences with Obama through their “Down low” network.

They support killing more black babies than are born, support entrenched victimhood of minority races, and fully support those who engage in child abuse, exploitation, and subjugation.
They are evil and vile.
Yup... Dipshit supports the party that will scream and shout how "_________phobic" you are but turns around and expresses the very same views without hesitation. Nothing changes except their hair color from time to time.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score

They are evil and vile.

I had the Miserable experience of watching the "Low Lights" of Micheal on Good Morning America. "IT" encouraged All Blacks and Minorities to continue with the "Rallies" of last Suumer, because that is the only way White People will pay attention and Understand "WE" are Not going away.

Such a Wonderful way for a Former First "Thing" to conduct it Self.

P.S. this was an Opportunity to Promote the Private Library in Long Beach? HUH!! It has a Private Library? Who paid for that?

F*****G Oblamer's they had/Have it all figured out, for us Horrible White People to continue with the "Open Wallet Policies" they so dearly Love.;)

Reactions: DWC

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I had the Miserable experience of watching the "Low Lights" of Micheal on Good Morning America. "IT" encouraged All Blacks and Minorities to continue with the "Rallies" of last Suumer, because that is the only way White People will pay attention and Understand "WE" are Not going away.

Such a Wonderful way for a Former First "Thing" to conduct it Self.

P.S. this was an Opportunity to Promote the Private Library in Long Beach? HUH!! It has a Private Library? Who paid for that?

F*****G Oblamer's they had/Have it all figured out, for us Horrible White People to continue with the "Open Wallet Policies" they so dearly Love.;)

Hes come a long way!
Micheal that is...

27A860DE-F03D-46DD-ABA9-393B55CC2061.jpeg

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Stop thread jacking the audit thread!!

Uhhhhh, lookey here........Sasquatch!!!

965D5C95-A590-4DDC-8957-AF072B2BBBA2.jpeg

Reactions: DWC

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
And in WI......

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

4Waters

Reaction score
You're the fucking hypocrite, you expected everyone to pay you for the bet and they did but asked that you leave this site for good, which you agreed but here you are Gmac, lying ass turd.

530RL

Reaction score

530RL

Reaction score
And he still OWNS the party you fight to hang onto!!!

It’s over whore, he exposed you. 😂 😂

Yep, it’s over all right.

Under his leadership his party lost the House, Senate and the Presidency.

Your messiah is the best thing that ever happened to the liberals.

Great work. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

4Waters

Reaction score
Yep, it’s over all right.

Under his leadership his party lost the House, Senate and the Presidency.

Your messiah is the best thing that ever happened to the liberals.

Great work. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
He didn't lose anything, it was stolen. I've talked to democrats that know without a doubt biden and the dems stole the election and they are ok with it, as a matter of fact they are worried about this audit.

530RL

Reaction score
He didn't lose anything, it was stolen. I've talked to democrats that know without a doubt biden and the dems stole the election and they are ok with it, as a matter of fact they are worried about this audit.

You can certainly believe whatever you want. But at the end of the day the results are clear, have been litigated in accordance with our laws and Constitution and are all that matter.

Democrats now control all three and no audit is going to change that fact.

Everything else is just an excuse.🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Rye

4Waters

Reaction score
You can certainly believe whatever you want. But at the end of the day the results are clear, have been litigated in accordance with our laws and Constitution and are all that matter.

Democrats now control all three and no audit is going to change that fact.

Everything else is just an excuse.🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Democrats know they cheated 🤣🤣

530RL

Reaction score
Democrats know they cheated 🤣🤣

Well I’m not a democrat so I don’t know other than the evidence repeatedly presented in court after court. And to date, none has been presented that was sustained in a manner that would change the outcome.

But let’s assume they did. If they did they were very effective and delivered the results they needed.

And the past administration repeatedly failed to prove it in a court of law consistent with our Constitution. Further one audit in Arizona will not change the outcome regardless of how it turns out.

Results matter. And they delivered the results Regor’s candidate failed to do in both the 18 and 20 election.

And the product of his failure is that we will be subjugated to the results in both those elections.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Well I’m not a democrat so I don’t know other than the evidence repeatedly presented in court after court. And to date, none has been presented that was sustained in a manner that would change the outcome.

But let’s assume they did. If they did they were very effective and delivered the results they needed.

And the past administration repeatedly failed to prove it in a court of law consistent with our Constitution. Further one audit in Arizona will not change the outcome regardless of how it turns out.

Results matter. And they delivered the results Regor’s candidate failed to do in both the 18 and 20 election.

And the product of his failure is that we will be subjugated to the results in both those elections.

So what you’re saying is win by any means and that’s all that matters, and if the other side won’t break the rules to defeat you then too bad for them...I tend to agree after being witness to the obvious sham of an election.

Although I’m not personally surprised that you wipe your ass with the constitution to cling to your desired result (I know you for what you are) I am surprised to see you uncloak and admit it.

Is this you finally emerging?

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
So what you’re saying is win by any means and that’s all that matters, and if the other side won’t break the rules to defeat you then too bad for them...I tend to agree after being witness to the obvious sham of an election.

Although I’m not personally surprised that you wipe your ass with the constitution to cling to your desired result (I know you for what you are) I am surprised to see you uncloak and admit it.

Is this you finally emerging?
Its the globalism coming to the surface, too.

The Thunderbird runs deep, and crosses borders. ;) ;)

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

4Waters

Reaction score

They know they cheated, they don't believe the courts but they are ok with the outcome even though they cheated. You are a democrat.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
They know they cheated, they don't believe the courts but they are ok with the outcome even though they cheated. You are a democrat.
No evidence was presented in court, all of those cases were dismissed for standing.

The cases did happen did find that state bureacrats broke state law by changing election rules without legislative process. But they were too late to matter. 🤡🤡

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
Three primary groups who constantly point fingers at the "previous administration" or seem to be offended by it

1) liberals
2) rinos
3) globalist ghouls

All three live in fear of being exposed. If you find yourself pointing a finger at orange man, which camp are you in?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Three primary groups who constantly point fingers at the "previous administration" or seem to be offended by it

1) liberals
2) rinos
3) globalist ghouls

All three live in fear of being exposed. If you find yourself pointing a finger at orange man, which camp are you in?

I dont think that they are in fear of exposure.
I think they are in constant fear of defeat because they know they are enemies of the constitution, and they have to constantly and tirelessly work to undermine “us”.
It wont work....not yet at least.
They have to disarm the populace and further upend the racial % first.