WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

AZ ballot audit is happening now!!!!

just_floatin

Reaction score
99891066-41A8-4169-89BF-5A2A1FAA7406.jpeg

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Everything has been cleaned and sterilized now so the audit will produce nothing of significance.
Not on the ballots,... they have to have a registered legal voter for each ballot, and the ballots have to be real ballots....

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Not on the ballots,... they have to have a registered legal voter for each ballot, and the ballots have to be real ballots....

Do you think they will analyze each and every ballot and match it to a live person? I'm guessing they do batch samplings like a few thousand here or there and then make a projective assessment. What about ballot harvesting? How will they determine all those nursing home people and homeless people didn't vote for Biden? Like everywhere they will say yes there was some fraud here and there but not enough to change the outcome.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Do you think they will analyze each and every ballot and match it to a live person? I'm guessing they do batch samplings like a few thousand here or there and then make a projective assessment. What about ballot harvesting? How will they determine all those nursing home people and homeless people didn't vote for Biden? Like everywhere they will say yes there was some fraud here and there but not enough to change the outcome.
It's in my personal belief that what they did was shred trump ballots , and back fill with fraud ballots,... I've always said that the machines were just a diversion to keep them from looking at the ballots,.. pulizer says he can pull out fraud ballots within a day...???? thats where I would start,.,...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
the big problem with the Trump case,... was involving trump....and the machines... there should be a way that the public could demand an audit,... the fact that powell went after dominion and the media did nothing... Some how "We the people" should have a way to make our government accountable and responsible for what they do,... with out hiring 200k a day lawyers,... there should be a bi partison type of ombudsmen that fights for or rights,.. and stops the wrong... We need a government that respects the people they govern ...kinda funny how they all go in broke and out of work and come out multi millionaires.... that doesn't happen with 200k a year jobs...

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
It's in my personal belief that what they did was shred trump ballots , and back fill with fraud ballots,... I've always said that the machines were just a diversion to keep them from looking at the ballots,.. pulizer says he can pull out fraud ballots within a day...???? thats where I would start,.,...

My wife's sister in law lives in a small border town in Maricopa county. She said that she and her husband were each sent 10 mail in ballots before the election.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
My wife's sister in law lives in a small border town in Maricopa county. She said that she and her husband were each sent 10 mail in ballots before the election.
all those ballots had to be signed by someone,... when one humanher signs hundreds of thousands it shouldn't be hard to see...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
looks like they get to do a forensic on every ballot!......

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
looks like pelosi knows what they are gonna find... pushing for trial monday on impeachment

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
He said it takes about a week to do the audit. There is no way they are going to individually examine each of a total of several million ballots in a week. They will look at batch samples for fraud and some type of audit machines will do most of the basic work. Hand checking every ballot will never happen. He also said they have not chosen an audit company either.

Any decent audit is better then nothing though. I'm glad they are trying.

Last edited:

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Maricopa County is trying to limit the forensic audit to "Experts they approve of".... in other words, another clean up job.

Maybe they are limiting it to those "small government conservatives" we keep hearing about in AZ..... 😂 😂

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The train has left the station. WTF didn’t Arizona audit back in November before they chose Electors? So maddening how retarded the people who work for us are!!!

Because the "Conservatives" who run the state wanted the man that's been exposing them for the scumbags they are OUT, OUT, OUT!!!!!!!!!

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
The train has left the station. WTF didn’t Arizona audit back in November before they chose Electors? So maddening how retarded the people who work for us are!!!
We work for them. Don't you realize thaT yet?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Typical circle talk, stalling, blocking, from the Dem party. Instead of getting to the truth, which they should be more than happy to do if everything is legal & on the up & up. Instead, they mention they are concerned about their investment in the machines....... But let’s impeach Trump after he is no longer in office.

Just think about that for awhile.................................

thetub

Reaction score
It appears they hired 2 companies...beyond that who knows.

what a joke. even these companies they "hire" are all in kahoots with these cities and states

they do our local city audits and when they want things to look good they (city) gives the nod and they (people they hire and pay) do

if they want things to look bad to push certain measures they hire same company and give the nod and wualla it comes out bad...

they are all in kahoots and getting paid.

whos gonna check the companies doing the checking...

i bet they have history with these companies...

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Uh, they are refusing a court order? Are they being held in contempt?

Nope, Maricopa County is exempt from anything!!!!

Sen. Warren Peterson, a Republican who chairs the Judiciary Committee with Senate President Karen Fann and issued the most recent subpoenas, said the county’s audit will not satisfy him.

A county audit will not prevent the Senate from doing their own audit,” Peterson said. “My concern with the county audit is that the scope of the audit is an inch deep. With the limited scope, they have asked to be audited, they are guaranteed to find nothing.”

Sorry Trump voters the courts and state fixers errrrrrrrr legislatures have spoken!!!!!

@530RL

Honk Honk 2021 .gif

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
what gets me about this deal is WHY???? why do they have such a one sided group of people doing the elections??? why do they get to say what happens with ballots and machines??? every state that has problems all have dems running them...