AZ ballot audit is happening now!!!!

Sandlord

Reaction score
384F1AE7-B7AC-492E-B1C5-B403B62AF04C.png

Implications for Mark Kelly Giffords?

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
I don't think they need a full state audit. If Maricopa county shows fraud they should put forth a resolution declaring the 2020 Arizona election invalid and any outcomes are forfeited pending a new election vote.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Blubyu

Reaction score
Cliff notes on the meeting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

530RL

Reaction score
Cliff notes on the meeting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senate will go on with the hearing with Cyber Ninjas next tuesday, BOS will not attend.

The BOS, 4R's and 1D submitted this letter.

Basically, the R's in the Senate are on a different page then the R's at the County.

Nothing resolved.

Attachments

• 2021.05.17%20Response%20Letter%20to%20Senate%20President%20Fann%20-%20FINAL_202105171430291332.pdf
    923.3 KB · Views: 48

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Fuck ALL of them JF!!

Both sides KNOW our systems are bullshit and they don't care. The R's in the state legislatures knew and brought more of the corruption in, see Brian Kemp and that faggot POS RINO SOS Raffensperger.

Both sides deserve the rope and until the dipshits on the left muster up the spine to admit it, we'll have to carry the water and get it done.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Senate will go on with the hearing with Cyber Ninjas next tuesday, BOS will not attend.

The BOS, 4R's and 1D submitted this letter.

Basically, the R's in the Senate are on a different page then the R's at the County.

Nothing resolved.

So the auditors would like to see the routers to see if the IP addresses are in there (indication they were open to the internet) because Dominion continually said their machines weren't. Why not give them the routers and put this all to rest?

And you can save the bullshit from that Soros bought and paid for commie sheriff.

530RL

Reaction score
So the auditors would like to see the routers to see if the IP addresses are in there (indication they were open to the internet) because Dominion continually said their machines weren't. Why not give them the routers and put this all to rest?

And you can save the bullshit from that Soros bought and paid for commie sheriff.

I don't know, there is nothing I can do about it and it will not make Trump President or give Trump Arizona. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I don't know, there is nothing I can do about it and it will not make Trump President or give Trump Arizona. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Regardless of that, the people have the right to transparency of THEIR elections and the right to confidence in THEIR elections. The two so-called audits performed prior were a complete sham as the AZ Senate finally acknowledged.

If this was on the up and up, the RINO's and Democraps of AZ would welcome it and laugh in our face after the completion, but they have done damn near everything in their power to stop it and now a complete refusal to cooperate further.

I knew damn well when Paul's RINOs over at Fox called AZ immediately, the fix was in. There is no way in hell they could have done it that early. This will not go away and is the reason Mitch lost the 2 seats in GA, Liz lost her leadership and why you lost the party.

You can keep fighting it all you want, it's obvious this election was stolen and we are hell bent on exposing it.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
This is NOT going anywhere. There are a Handful of Republicans, now publically Trashing the entire situation along with the Media this is All But Closed.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
This is NOT going anywhere. There are a Handful of Republicans, now publically Trashing the entire situation along with the Media this is All But Closed.

The media will continue to trash it and Liz trashed it also. Other R's want to trash, good, it only identifies them as our enemies and we will act accordingly.

ONWARD!!!!!!!!

propcheck

Reaction score
All I want is fair and honest elections.....1 vote per citizen........Why does the Left not want the same? 🤷‍♂️
This whole audit will hopefully provoke some changes that tighten the policies and rules to help insure quality fair elections in the future. I know at work I appreciate an audit because it exposes the good and the bad to help improvement for the future. But I am an odd one 👍🏻

Fastdadtsmith

Reaction score
This whole audit will hopefully provoke some changes that tighten the policies and rules to help insure quality fair elections in the future. I know at work I appreciate an audit because it exposes the good and the bad to help improvement for the future. But I am an odd one 👍🏻
I wonder if the Oracle ever has an audit performed? I never thought to ask. Maybe it is what it is and as long as he's making money, the ends justify the means?

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Regardless of that, the people have the right to transparency of THEIR elections and the right to confidence in THEIR elections. The two so-called audits performed prior were a complete sham as the AZ Senate finally acknowledged.

If this was on the up and up, the RINO's and Democraps of AZ would welcome it and laugh in our face after the completion, but they have done damn near everything in their power to stop it and now a complete refusal to cooperate further.

I knew damn well when Paul's RINOs over at Fox called AZ immediately, the fix was in. There is no way in hell they could have done it that early. This will not go away and is the reason Mitch lost the 2 seats in GA, Liz lost her leadership and why you lost the party.

You can keep fighting it all you want, it's obvious this election was stolen and we are hell bent on exposing it.

Our elections are completely secure.
There is no election fraud.
The election was valid.
There was no fraud.
It's too late to change anything so why bother. <- He's currently here
Our elections are completely secure.
There is no ele.....

🤣🤣

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Its time for a million voters to show up for this audit and demand that the audit to continue.....

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score
I wonder if the Oracle ever has an audit performed? I never thought to ask. Maybe it is what it is and as long as he's making money, the ends justify the means?

I’ve been the chairman of the audit committee for three public companies.

So I’ve seen an audit or two. 😁😁😁

This is the fourth audit of Arizona’s election. And in this case by a firm who has publicly professed a conclusion of fraud prior to starting.

As someone who has been in charge of audits, I’m suspicious of the independence of this one but let’s see if it’s conclusions come up with clear and convincing evidence.

You never know.

And if you keep calling me the Oracle I’ll commit felony assault on your ass. LOL. 😂😂😂😂

I’m kidding on the felony assault. My dicks not that small. 😁😁😁

Rye

Reaction score
Karen Fann said in an interview today she doesn’t expect anything to come out of the Fraudit. Perhaps she’s posturing though.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
I’ve been the chairman of the audit committee for three public companies.

So I’ve seen an audit or two. 😁😁😁

This is the fourth audit of Arizona’s election. And in this case by a firm who has publicly professed a conclusion of fraud prior to starting.

As someone who has been in charge of audits, I’m suspicious of the independence of this one but let’s see if it’s conclusions come up with clear and convincing evidence.

You never know.

And if you keep calling me the Oracle I’ll commit felony assault on your ass. LOL. 😂😂😂😂

I’m kidding on the felony assault. My dicks not that small. 😁😁😁

Before or after all those ballots were found shredded in the trash? Before or after the voting machine memories were wiped?

Do you find it somewhat strange Maricopa County fought so hard to keep everything locked up? If everything was fair and square wouldn't common sense dictate they would welcome verification via an audit?

530RL

Reaction score
Before or after all those ballots were found shredded in the trash? Before or after the voting machine memories were wiped?

Do you find it somewhat strange Maricopa County fought so hard to keep everything locked up? If everything was fair and square wouldn't common sense dictate they would welcome verification via an audit?

There were three previous audits but Let’s see what this audit shows.

although I do know that the state prints way more ballots than necessary and shreds unused ballots as ordinary course. Makes sense to shred them to prevent fraud.

This will run its course. Let’s wait for the evidence.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
And if you keep calling me the Oracle I’ll commit felony assault on your ass. LOL. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I’m kidding on the felony assault. My dicks not that small. [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

I thought you liked being called The Oracle, and were kind of honored by it. ( Serious question /Inquiry)

Sent Using Tapatalk

Orange Juice

Reaction score
Wow, after all that, nothing to report. It sure made great fake news on both MSM and non MSM.

Obliviously it was all done for TV ratings.

Here is a video from Brand, explaining what you just witnessed in Arizona. 😉

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score

although I do know that the state prints way more ballots than necessary and shreds unused ballots as ordinary course. Makes sense to shred them to prevent fraud.

[/QUOTEOK.

Do you think your radical left comrades would just turn over the goods without taking steps to secure the results?

Why were all the sealed ballot containers turned over with broken tape evidence seals? Who was in there and why? This alone violates Arizona state law.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score

Do you think your radical left comrades would just turn over the goods without taking steps to secure the results?

Why were all the sealed ballot containers turned over with broken tape evidence seals? Who was in there and why? This alone violates Arizona state law.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Do you ever wonder why they chose AZ, that county?

PHOENIX (AP) — Firms hired to run a partisan audit of the 2020 election for Senate Republicans in Arizona said Tuesday that data was not destroyed, reversing earlier allegations that election officials in the state’s most populated county eliminated evidence.

The claim of deleted databases was amplified by former President Donald Trump and his supporters, who believe conspiracy theories about election irregularities.

Orange Juice

Reaction score

dude,

this is the 4th time the Republicans have counted the vote. Those seals have long since sailed.

wake up....this is all about ratings! And most of you fell hook line and sinker. It’s not that it’s fake.
It’s “focus media”.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
dude,

this is the 4th time the Republicans have counted the vote. Those seals have long since sailed.

wake up....this is all about ratings! And most of you fell hook line and sinker. It’s not that it’s fake.
It’s “focus media”.

Dude,

You are so right, remember those great campaign rallies with sleepy Joe and the 9 people in the audience that came to hear him slur his words?

just_floatin

Reaction score
Do you ever wonder why they chose AZ, that county?

PHOENIX (AP) — Firms hired to run a partisan audit of the 2020 election for Senate Republicans in Arizona said Tuesday that data was not destroyed, reversing earlier allegations that election officials in the state’s most populated county eliminated evidence.

The claim of deleted databases was amplified by former President Donald Trump and his supporters, who believe conspiracy theories about election irregularities.

I agree, we need to put the conspiracy theory to rest and await the results supported by evidence. That said, if the results provide evidence of tampering with the ballots regardless of the outcome, we as Americans should all agree that voter integrity reform and oversight going forward is a must or the Republic is lost.

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
J

I agree, we need to put the conspiracy theory to rest and await the results supported by evidence. That said, if the results provide evidence of tampering with the ballots regardless of the outcome, we as Americans should all agree that voter integrity reform and oversight going forward is a must or the Republic is lost.

Jen doesn't want voter integrity, she only wants the power of taxation.

1621442981330.png

They want it stopped because they are scared of the truth. They are perfectly fine being scum of the Earth cheaters.

just_floatin

Reaction score
@regor Generally speaking with my comments not directed at any one person. Regardless of partisanship, person(s) who identify as Anti-Constitution IMO are an enemy of state and of this country. Should civil unrest initiate, Anti-American and supporters of such groups like Antifa and BLM will be the supply chain.

I pray this day never happens, but it sure feels close with this questionable election and plandemic. Our forefathers sacrificed everything for this country to escape Tyranny, now it is our turn. I can think of no higher honor then to serve in our forefathers shoes should a civil call to arms against Tyranny happen in my lifetime. Until that day, I plan, I practice, repeat steps 1 & 2.
3AC8674D-08D6-4E16-87E7-476689BC9251.jpeg

Last edited: