WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

AZ-Chandler Commies

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1623381444677.jpg

RodnJen

Reaction score
I don’t waste my time watching BS vids. What was he arrested for?

EDIT This just about covers it.

“These are tyrannical police officers that don’t know the law and they are protecting the tyrannical government,”

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

“These are tyrannical police officers that don’t know the law and they are protecting the tyrannical government,”

Um...you think that’s an arrestable offense???
Have you ever heard of the first Amendment??
Might I remind you of your Antifa and BLM assholes screaming vulgarities straight into the faces of uniformed officers with impunity?!

RodnJen

Reaction score
Um...you think that’s an arrestable offense???
Have you ever heard of the first Amendment??
Might I remind you of your Antifa and BLM assholes screaming vulgarities straight into the faces of uniformed officers with impunity?!

I’ll leave that to the experts on scene.

Should of just called them a pig, correct ACAB girl? Maybe trash their vehicles?

And end up in jail.

4Waters

Reaction score
I’ll leave that to the experts on scene.

And end up in jail.
No you won't end up in jail because you are a commie liberal, patriotic conservative Americans won't end up in jail because we respect the job the lawman does and wouldn't do that shit, and we definitely wouldn't trash the car we bought with our hard earned money.

RodnJen

Reaction score
No you won't end up in jail because you are a commie liberal, patriotic conservative Americans won't end up in jail because we respect the job the lawman does and wouldn't do that shit, and we definitely wouldn't trash the car we bought with our hard earned money.

Did you see the OP? Perhaps miss the insurrection?

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
This seems wrong on a few levels. Gonna be interesting to follow in court.

TeamGreene

Reaction score

If it was Don Jr. you would spend the time. This guy was arrested for simply speaking his mind and the school board didn't like it, his 1st amendment rights were violated.

RodnJen

Reaction score
If it was Don Jr. you would spend the time. This guy was arrested for simply speaking his mind and the school board didn't like it, his 1st amendment rights were violated.

If you know more why don’t you tell us more. People just don’t get arrested for speaking their mind.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
So you have absolutely no idea of the situation, yet feel informed enough to render a verdict.

I detect a pattern.

She's a liar, she watched it and calling out LEO as tyrannical is grounds for arrest in her "America"

The challenged hypocrite was silent for the most part as BLM & Antifa burned, looted and murdered, yet as soon as a white patriot spoke harsh words to LEO, she's advocating for an arrest.

Everyday Jenny, EVERY.................DAY!!! 😂

RodnJen

Reaction score
I got stuck in traffic, watched the video. They walk among us and are allowed to vote. I particularly liked when he “commanded” the officer to let him go.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
I got stuck in traffic, watched the video. They walk among us and are allowed to vote. I particularly liked when he “commanded” the officer to let him go.
Now that you actually took your precious time to watch the video, please explain to us what law was broken?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Now that you actually took your precious time to watch the video, please explain to us what law was broken?

“It was clearly an insurrection by violent, bigoted white fascists intent on overthrowing an honest government entity by means of mayhem and destruction! Thank goodness the levelheaded officers were able to subdue the rabid ringleader by force...”
Rod

500bbc

Reaction score
No, waste of time. So many worthless and bullshit videos posted in here. It is not worth the time sifting through to find one of value.
Don't confuse me with the facts, my mind's completely closed-RodnBLM

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
No, waste of time. So many worthless and bullshit videos posted in here. It is not worth the time sifting through to find one of value.

Your a walking and talking conundrum. You have no idea what’s on the video but take a position lock step with your party. You vote like you type.

Your time will come when your party renders you useless like they’ve done with so many others. Your party that was established based on racism is coming full circle and it’s becoming more and more obvious to the most devout democrats that their party is still rooted in the very racist principles it was founded on.

Kudos for being so loyal 👍

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Your a walking and talking conundrum. You have no idea what’s on the video but take a position lock step with your party. You vote like you type.

Your time will come when your party renders you useless like they’ve done with so many others. Your party that was established based on racism is coming full circle and it’s becoming more and more obvious to the most devout democrats that their party is still rooted in the very racist principles it was founded on.

Kudos for being so loyal 👍

He would make a good Nazi.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
If you know more why don’t you tell us more. People just don’t get arrested for speaking their mind.
Unless they're a white conservative!!!! You're fucking joke!!!!

Fuck Democrats

RodnJen

Reaction score

Yes. The gentleman so happy to be on video has the right to attend the public meeting. If they are limiting the number of attendees he can view/listen to the meeting via available media, which they stated was available. He also has the right to participate in the meeting. There are procedures in place that will allow him to speak on a any given topic on the agenda. He needs to contact the Clerk of the Board and they will allow him access for a published period of time. If there are ten items on the agenda he can speak on all ten as long as he speaks to the specific item.

What he does NOT have the right to do is disrupt the proceeding of the Board while they are conducting the people's business. Clearly the guy had no interest in adding value to the proceedings. What he did was make a scene and intentionally set himself up for failure, and all of those people who were there supporting him. He chose to be victim rather than take a position. Sound familiar?

Unfortunately armed law enforcement are required at all public meetings these days just because of people like this. Some are in uniform, others may be undercover. While some Boards are more tolerant than others with this sort of behavior, there are always procedures in place for people to be heard.

It is both a right and a privilege, but your rights may be removed based on your behavior. You know, consequences.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Yes. The gentleman so happy to be on video has the right to attend the public meeting. If they are limiting the number of attendees he can view/listen to the meeting via available media, which they stated was available. He also has the right to participate in the meeting. There are procedures in place that will allow him to speak on a any given topic on the agenda. He needs to contact the Clerk of the Board and they will allow him access for a published period of time. If there are ten items on the agenda he can speak on all ten as long as he speaks to the specific item.

What he does NOT have the right to do is disrupt the proceeding of the Board while they are conducting the people's business. Clearly the guy had no interest in adding value to the proceedings. What he did was make a scene and intentionally set himself up for failure, and all of those people who were there supporting him. He chose to be victim rather than take a position. Sound familiar?

Unfortunately armed law enforcement are required at all public meetings these days just because of people like this. Some are in uniform, others may be undercover. While some Boards are more tolerant than others with this sort of behavior, there are always procedures in place for people to be heard.

It is both a right and a privilege, but your rights may be removed based on your behavior. You know, consequences.
If they allow nobody in that is against the law.

Last edited:

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

Feel free to elaborate on Portland, Minneapolis, and Baltimore...

Tom Slick

Reaction score

Again, what law was broken? The gentleman had every right to be there. He had every right to protest.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
What he does NOT have the right to do is disrupt the proceeding of the Board while they are conducting the people's business.

They were conducting the meeting outside?

It was a good try Jenny!!!! 😆

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

75DD35DC-1471-47FC-9D94-222D989D382C.jpeg