WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

AZ MVD

racetrash

Reaction score
Trying to get the last of our vehicles plated in AZ, and WOW! what a clusterfuck. New system, they don't want office visits, "everything can be done on your cell phone" Wife had to make an "emergency appointment" for next monday, after HOURS on the phone with MVD. Beware, new system makes CA DMV look good!

Riverbottom

Reaction score
It is pretty good in AZ. except for Parker MVD. It just gives me an excuse to drive to Kingman for lunch. And game and fish is in Kingman and makes boat registration easy. Best of luck.

Your ad here

Reaction score
I went last week to a 3rd party. $340 to transfer 3 titles to Az and walked out with no titles or plates! $90 in 3rd party transfer fees. Az has gone to electronic titles. I created an mvd account and I could see someone hacking in and electronically changing title ownerships. Last time I went $15 transfer fee and walked out with a plate and title. Plates now come in the mail. They went full fucking stupid on this one. Fucktards.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Trying to get the last of our vehicles plated in AZ, and WOW! what a clusterfuck. New system, they don't want office visits, "everything can be done on your cell phone" Wife had to make an "emergency appointment" for next monday, after HOURS on the phone with MVD. Beware, new system makes CA DMV look good!

I’m assuming this is just virus bullshit right?

racetrash

Reaction score
Nope, a new direction for MVD. The snowbirds are gonna have a big shitshow next year.

WildWilly

Reaction score
my buddy made an appt Monday for yesterday and the only issue he had was 1 transcation per appt. But otherwise he said walked right it at his appt time and out in 15....here in Havasu....to transfer a truck from CA to AZ. sucks for 1 transaction per appt because he as 2 more cars and 2 licenses still to go.

racetrash

Reaction score
Parker MVD will do 2 per appointment, per our visit last monday. The goal per them is to close most offices, and rely on the online circus.

Havasteve

Reaction score
A great example of how government runs things.