WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

AZ's best kept secret spot....

buck35

Reaction score
Congratulations. Did the Havasu house sell.

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
Congrats! The market in Havasu is hot right now. We close escrow on Dec 18th.
Are you going to keep this one a while? :)

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Congrats Steve. I heard you were banned (?) good to see you posting

RCDave

Reaction score
We had a place there for almost 15 years. You'll love it.

Where did you buy?

crzy2bealive

Reaction score
Nice! Can't wait to build my property in cimmaron lakes.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
That’s awesome Steve. Pics of the new place?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flynryan

Reaction score
Thats my favorite stretch of the river. Awesome homes, no rental skiis and the big boats are about 1 mile down river except for those who really know the river. We are way up river from you but come down that way all the time.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Congrats! The market in Havasu is hot right now. We close escrow on Dec 18th.
Are you going to keep this one a while? :)
I did it as a re-investment...just my prediction...but that area is gonna really take off...I say double your money in 3-5 years....people can really afford the property, buy and brand new boat deep garage home landscaped and block walls for under 300k... no brainer to me.. better than money in the bank.....private beach and boat ramp...

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
I did it as a re-investment...just my prediction...but that area is gonna really take off...I say double your money in 3-5 years....people can really afford the property, buy and brand new boat deep garage home landscaped and block walls for under 300k... no brainer to me.. better than money in the bank.....private beach and boat ramp...

Looking forward to the build thread. I will have to look at some lots up there.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Is this the same willow Valley where you might have a custom home, but a manufactured home on one side and a double wide on the other ?
no, I looked at a lot there but never got a reply...I bought in Cimarron lake development.... every house on the street is brand new....and did I mention.... no power lines.... I heard that add 75k or more to the value,...you get no value for rv garage, paver drive, extra parking, and lake view, if you have power lines....power lines means you own in the geto and will never be able to sell your home....at least that's what I was told from a member here... and you know... if you read it on RDP it's the truth...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Looking forward to the build thread. I will have to look at some lots up there.
LOL.... I won't be doing that again... learned my lesson... but you could be my neighbor and move in in march... there's 6 homes out of the ground right now , and cheeper than you could owner build....if you could even get anyone to give a bid...

DWC

Reaction score
Glad to see you posting Steve. Looking forward to seeing the finished place.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
You’ll be ok with your boAts. Just get GPS coordinates from Bullhead Bully or someone else that runs that portion of the river all the time.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
You’ll be ok with your boAts. Just get GPS coordinates from Bullhead Bully or someone else that runs that portion of the river all the time.

I wouldn't bank on following around an air entrapment outboard...we need about half a prop diameter plus an inch or 2 of water to be "safe". I still pick my feet up sometimes for good measure.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
I wouldn't bank on following around an air entrapment outboard...we need about half a prop diameter plus an inch or 2 of water to be "safe". I still pick my feet up sometimes for good measure.

When I had the place on Dike road, I use to go (with all my boats) all the time to Laughlin. If I’m able to go up to Laughlin in this boat, a toon is cake. Coordinates are reading the river is very helpful :)

446CEE3F-4609-4CF7-BD12-D8D2F733D955.jpeg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Willow Valley,...I bought a new house there, it's drywalled and should be completed around feb... feels good to get out of havasu….no power lines anymore,....

congrats on the new digs!!

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
........at least that's what I was told from a member here... and you know... if you read it on RDP it's the truth...

LOL, yep.
Of course we also read a key member or two on here write that OCM Tim was a nice guy and just a little behind on paperwork.

I've wanted to look in that area myself but I don't think I'd be able to use the home enough now to justify.
Are there any restrictions on renting them out?

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Willow Valley,...I bought a new house there, it's drywalled and should be completed around feb... feels good to get out of havasu….no power lines anymore,....

congrats steve! looking forward to seeing it.

riverbrian

Chloe's Dad
Reaction score

Welcome to the neighborhood it’s not fancy, but we really like it!

We are on smoketree

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
is it really? I have heard "the market in havasu is hot right now" a couple times now... maybe I should sell, been contemplating the thought of it for a bit recently.

If you are looking to sell it’s not a bad time to list at all.
Snow birds are coming in and some decide to move over here full time. Was at the store the other day and this older lady working there just moved from Wisconsin. Can’t say I blame them. Another dude serving us at Shagrues recently just landed from New Jersey, how he decided to move to Havasu is beyond me.

87tahiti

Reaction score
no, I looked at a lot there but never got a reply...I bought in Cimarron lake development.... every house on the street is brand new....and did I mention.... no power lines.... I heard that add 75k or more to the value,...you get no value for rv garage, paver drive, extra parking, and lake view, if you have power lines....power lines means you own in the geto and will never be able to sell your home....at least that's what I was told from a member here... and you know... if you read it on RDP it's the truth...

That place is super nice. Congrats.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
If you are looking to sell it’s not a bad time to list at all.
Snow birds are coming in and some decide to move over here full time. Was at the store the other day and this older lady working there just moved from Wisconsin. Can’t say I blame them. Another dude serving us at Shagrues recently just landed from New Jersey, how he decided to move to Havasu is beyond me.

I'm torn with the thought.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
If you are on Cimarron Lake, OK, if not, just in dusty farmland in my opinion.
yes, cimarron lake
LOL, yep.
Of course we also read a key member or two on here write that OCM Tim was a nice guy and just a little behind on paperwork.

I've wanted to look in that area myself but I don't think I'd be able to use the home enough now to justify.
Are there any restrictions on renting them out?
that I don't know, but there are cc&r's

2Driver

Reaction score
LOL
every LAM post begins with the teeing up of marketing statements..... best kept secret, this area is going to go through the roof.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
LOL
every LAM post begins with the teeing up of marketing statements..... best kept secret, this area is going to go through the roof.
I was gonna buy there year ago,... houses went up 60k.....@ 279K the same house in havsu or so cal would be double or triple....just thought that I would share the idea with other boaters that they could buy a new house with private beach and ramp for under 300k.... sorry to offend you...

Taboma

Reaction score
it's a big pond in a big park with a walking sidewalk...

Can you run RC boats in the pond ?
Pretty cool your purchase includes access to the marina ramp, parking and beach area. Not sure how large it is in order to accommodate what appears to be a fairly large number of homes, but I'm sure weekdays aren't that crowded.
Having a pretty good idea of home material costs, I find it rather amazing new homes can be purchased so reasonably, even considering a somewhat cheaper labor market.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Can you run RC boats in the pond ?
Pretty cool your purchase includes access to the marina ramp, parking and beach area. Not sure how large it is in order to accommodate what appears to be a fairly large number of homes, but I'm sure weekdays aren't that crowded.
Having a pretty good idea of home material costs, I find it rather amazing new homes can be purchased so reasonably, even considering a somewhat cheaper labor market.
in havasu they want more for the same home on your lot...the houses are +- 3000 sq ft under roof, so at a buck a ft...not bad when you get the lot all the fees turn key landscaped and colored block walls...I have no dog in this fight,... just passing on there there are 6 half built right now... well 5 left, un less I buy 2... they sell before they are finished...so you could have one right in time for boat season..