WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

B&M 420+ Mega Blower - Updated Internally - Intake, SuperChiller, Pulleys, + More

headshothills

Reaction score
So this isnt your standard B&M 420 Mega Blower. This blower was sent to Supercharger USA and completely overhauled internally. Bored and trued, converted to 3 Lobe Helix rotors, everything internally was replaced, Billet bearing retainers added, heat treated input shaft, etc... This conversion is 20% more efficient over the standard version, this thing packs air. If you are looking to boost to 5 psi, you can stick with 750 CFM, anything above that you will need to go bigger, this conversion will literally suck the fuel out of the boosters depending on which pulleys you run. I ended up having to order a 2nd set of new carbs because 750's wouldnt flow correctly for 10 PSI. The same pulley setup that produced 9ish PSI with 750's, produced 15psi with Nickerson 1025CFM...

This setup comes with intake manifold, SuperChiller, Blower, Throttle linkage, Wilson Carb spacers, 4 Pulleys(6.75, 6.3, 5.8, 5), 1 superchiller 16v belt, 2 8v belts for smaller pulley setup...

$4500

If someone wants the carbs and the blower setup, I'll knock off $500 and throw in the spark arrestor...

IMG_0055.jpg IMG_0056.jpg IMG_0129.jpg IMG_0130.jpg IMG_0131.jpg IMG_0132.jpg IMG_0039_2.jpg

Reaction score
The hell you selling everything for? Buying a ford

headshothills

Reaction score
The hell you selling everything for? Buying a ford

Leaky Headers, washed the #7 in Sept at Havasu, decided to part it and bought a new one, Bigger, EFI, and Whippled.. The cost to repair vs part was not a good return, so we are parting the entire thing out...

JBS

Reaction score
Leaky Headers, washed the #7 in Sept at Havasu, decided to part it and bought a new one, Bigger, EFI, and Whippled.. The cost to repair vs part was not a good return, so we are parting the entire thing out...

This the the original motor or a second one? I cant remember it's been a while. I thought the Tucson builder had come to your rescue and was going to stand behind his work?

Probably not the place for this but I agree with your choice of moving forward with modern technology. The garage shop motors are nothing but problems.

headshothills

Reaction score
This the the original motor or a second one? I cant remember it's been a while. I thought the Tucson builder had come to your rescue and was going to stand behind his work?

Probably not the place for this but I agree with your choice of moving forward with modern technology. The garage shop motors are nothing but problems.

Its the one we rebuilt.... spent about 20K rebuilding from top to bottom... Once we determined that the problem was due to leaky headers, I guess thats where the blame kinda shifted. Personally it can be looked at in 2 ways, the headers are 14 yrs old... But they didnt leak before... Builder ran them on the dyno dry for 1 run... did that do it?? Who knows, were they just at their end of life being 14 yrs old?? either way... the cost to rebuild was another 6500... Already had 20k in, didnt feel like adding another 6500....

As far as the new motor... Its at BoostPower with Alexi...:thumbup:

Reactions: JBS