WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Baby boy landon

Livewire Fabworks

Reaction score
Glad to see the little guy is doing better. Good luck to you, the wife, and the baby.

4Waters

Reaction score
Mom just asked me if baby Landon’s thread on river Dave’s has more pages then the fucking speed thread😂
challenge-accepted-himym.gif

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Mom and Dad you must be over the top Thankful. But, likely more exhausted, physically and emotionally, than you can realize. Landon’s first few days at home are going to be full of brand new experiences and challenges, for all 3 of you. You’ll likely have family and friends there to help. Even their help can seem difficult at times. But, what took us a while to understand and appreciate, it’s all being done out of their love, sincere interest and caring. You will develop your own ways and methods with the new, big little guy when he comes home. It’s an amazing, memorable adventure and journey. Lord knows, your start has been a bunch of each. Enjoy!

One2go

Reaction score
Great to hear positive news. Keep it going little guy. 🙏🏻👍🏻

Deckin Around

Reaction score
That picture brings back a lot of memories for me. I have one identical in that pose. The memory is about an overwhelming sense of self preservation and responsibility I got a few hours after my son was born. No longer did I just have to take care of myself, there was someone really depending on me to take care of him and his mama.
Throw that kid in the river and roll him in a sand dune asap👍🏻 I call it a proper 2 part baptism of the life to come.

Last edited:

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Baby Landon is struggling again can use some prayers please we are up again on the oxygen and they got him on some light morphine too sooth him not the report mom wanted to hear when she got here
Come on Landon you got this!!!!!🙏🙏🙏🙏

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Baby Landon is struggling again can use some prayers please we are up again on the oxygen and they got him on some light morphine too sooth him not the report mom wanted to hear when she got here

We are all pulling for him. I am praying the next update comes back positive

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
You got this Landon! Keep fighting little dude!

Lord, I ask you to bless every doctor, nurse, service provider, and caregiver that will help take care of Landon. Grant them a double portion of wisdom. Allow them to be sensitive to you and guide them with the right course of action to bring about the best outcome.

-Amen

Singleton

Reaction score
Thought with you and your wife.
The most stressed I have been, was when my kid was in the ICU.

4Waters

Reaction score

Lord, I ask you to bless every doctor, nurse, service provider, and caregiver that will help take care of Landon. Grant them a double portion of wisdom. Allow them to be sensitive to you and guide them with the right course of action to bring about the best outcome.

-Amen
-Amen

BIGRED9158

Reaction score

-Amen
Just repeated the same prayer back to my wife together thank you 🙏

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
Positive vibes coming your way.

Again, you have tons of support here locally. You need ANYTHING just say the word.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We went through our fair share with our first born but I would never attempt to compare boo-boos. We are praying for your family. This is a day to give thanks and I give thanks that your precious boy was given to the two of you. The best things in life do not come easy. Stay strong, stay positive!

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
We came back from breakfast, doctor said he's looking good, he's having positive progression. He just ate 8 mils of formula all on his own and they gone down on his oxygen. They are trying to get him off of the sugar water and slowly start taking things away as he's progressing.

4Waters

Reaction score
We came back from breakfast, doctor said he's looking good, he's having positive progression. He just ate 8 mils of formula all on his own and they gone down on his oxygen. They are trying to get him off of the sugar water and slowly start taking things away as he's progressing.
Great news, every time I see a new post I open it hoping it's an update. Keep fighting Landon

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

:)

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

So awesome! Letsss gooooooooo!!! Keep it up little man!!!

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
Dad and mom are getting some food right now they have slowly been taking his oxygen down little by little all day hopefully he will be back on room air later tonight still not completely sure when baby landon will be coming home but all the support and prayers have been Amazing thank you so much everyone!!!!❤️❤️

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
We are kicking ass and taking names Landon is back down to only 2.0 liters and 21 percent oxygen which is what room air is he was on 4.0 liters and 30 percent oxygen keep fighting baby boy mommy and daddy love you

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
Great news keep on kicking butt LanDon. by the way love the name it is our son’s middle name. 👍

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
Goal for today is to be completely off oxygen! I just woke up I am going to go home shower cook breakfast for mom and we are going to head back out

That sounds like a great plan for the day.

I hope that you don’t find this too nosey but where are you guys located?