WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Baby boy landon

Ultra...Good

Reaction score
Anyone have a wife that had post Pardam?
Wife is showing little to no interest in taking care of baby such as holding him or even feeding or changing him can anyone else chime in on this
Bummer. Hopefully it is only a phase.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I agree. Specially on the first to have those feelings right away..... something is off. It COULD be the meds she's on too though. The meds can do some funky shit when the body is trying to recover something something major like having a kid.

brgrcru

Reaction score
Just read the thread
Wow ! Up and downs , kind of like life
Hang in there .
Good luck

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Anyone have a wife that had post Pardam?
Wife is showing little to no interest in taking care of baby such as holding him or even feeding or changing him can anyone else chime in on this

Hormones can do crazy shit after pregnancy.. hopefully that changes and quick.

I truly believe the early times of birth are fundamental to the long term development of the child.

Not sure if you guys did anything with the placenta? Some people have them dried and capsulated so the mom can take the pills. Supposedly it helps with this

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
Hormones can do crazy shit after pregnancy.. hopefully that changes and quick.

I truly believe the early times of birth are fundamental to the long term development of the child.

Not sure if you guys did anything with the placenta? Some people have them dried and capsulated so the mom can take the pills. Supposedly it helps with this
The pills were moms plans but nothing has gone right with this birth she didn’t get to have that Immediate contact with him after her was born because they took him right away and then they messed up her placenta in the OR stitching her up then now she can’t breast feed because of the meds she is on

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Talk to your Doctor regarding “Lithium Deficiency”. Seems your Doctors should be concerned regarding your wife well being right now,today.

JLG614

Signature Garage Design / Epoxy Flooring
Reaction score
The pills were moms plans but nothing has gone right with this birth she didn’t get to have that Immediate contact with him after her was born because they took him right away and then they messed up her placenta in the OR stitching her up then now she can’t breast feed because of the meds she is on
I'm sure you guys know this but if she does want to breastfeed is she doing pump and dump so her supply doesn't dry up? My wife had to do this in the hospital after she had to be readmitted. Her supply never dropped and our baby easily went back to breastmilk after being on formula for a day or so

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
I'm sure you guys know this but if she does want to breastfeed is she doing pump and dump so her supply doesn't dry up? My wife had to do this in the hospital after she had to be readmitted. Her supply never dropped and our baby easily went back to breastmilk after being on formula for a day or so
She can not Breast feed with the medication she is on this will most likely be a lifetime medication because of kaisers fuck up how dose pumping and dumping allow this?

Javajoe

Reaction score
Postpartum can be a REAL BIG DEAL. Just saying. My sister told me about what thoughts went thru her head and it was not good. Doc took care of it with Meds. She’s good now but was on meds for years. Hormones are tricky. Best of luck Brutha. Congratulations on the new addition

JLG614

Signature Garage Design / Epoxy Flooring
Reaction score
She can not Breast feed with the medication she is on this will most likely be a lifetime medication because of kaisers fuck up how dose pumping and dumping allow this?
I did not know it was a lifetime med. If it was just a few days she could pump and dump until 24 hours after her last med and then the milk would be safe for the baby. I'm sorry to hear about this. Prayers for you and your family

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
Sorry to hear the difficulties with your first :(

On a positive note, When are the @BIGRED9158 and @rivergames babies going to get together for their RDP santa photoshoot?!

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
Your baby journey has started out pretty rough. Give yourself and your wife that grace.
Get her to a dr asap. Tell them everything, even if she won't/can't. She will come around.
Give that little lots of love! And take care of mom!

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
@BIGRED9158 checking in to see if you g you guys got a hold of OB
Wife is in with the dr right now as we speak again with having Kaiser and apparently covid still being an issue I can’t go in the past couple days I have been stepping back and kinda letting her figure out taking care of the baby on here own and she has been doing good so far she is still going to talk to the Dr today about some of the concerns I had

hallett21

Reaction score
Wife is in with the dr right now as we speak again with having Kaiser and apparently covid still being an issue I can’t go in the past couple days I have been stepping back and kinda letting her figure out taking care of the baby on here own and she has been doing good so far she is still going to talk to the Dr today about some of the concerns I had
Glad to hear she’s seeing the doctor.

Just remember that the Covid protocols etc only reach so far. If you have a concern that needs to be heard it might be uncomfortable but push until someone listens.

Don’t be a YouTube sensation but make it apparent that you need to be present if you feel it’s necessary. I don’t mean to say your wife is not capable of doing this on her own. Just trying to re affirm that you still have a say/are a part in this 👍🏻👍🏻

4Waters

Reaction score
You should have pushed to be in there, the Dr. needs to hear from you as well and ask you questions directly about your observations

drew_built

Reaction score
my wife went through postpartum, i know how stressful and helpless it feels. I lost more sleep along her side then the babies.

Your wife will get past it 🙏 give her time and get her the help she feels she needs. None of it will make sense to you. group meetings helped and I would take her to get massages and calming teas. She took the meds prescribed only twice due to the fear of being stuck with them. We are on our third kid and thankfuly it only happened with the first born

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
Little update for everyone baby is doing great. His shoulder is all healed up from being broken and lungs are healthy. Mom is doing an amazing job of taking care of him and mental health is a lot better!! Mom wanted me to thank all you guys again for the prayers!!
F0C1A0C5-EDE9-4675-BE89-06AC4BE90361.jpeg
BC54FF86-AEA2-4B87-8991-2197D603943B.jpeg

Last edited:

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
X3 on the shoulder. So pleased to hear that Mom and Son are doing well. Hope that is a great Christmas to all!!!!

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
little munchkin!!! Nom, Nom, Nom!! Glad to hear everyone is on the mend!

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
Yeah they broke his shoulder when they yanked him out another thing that I am having a hard time wrapping my head around is we never had a dr in the delivery room anyone else have this experience

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Yeah they broke his shoulder when they yanked him out another thing that I am having a hard time wrapping my head around is we never had a dr in the delivery room anyone else have this experience

Shoulder? No.

No doctor? Yes.

Both of my kids just had the nurses present. I had the charge nurse kick out the ones I didn't like! 😁

bocco

Reaction score
Little update for everyone baby is doing great. His shoulder is all healed up from being broken and lungs are healthy. Mom is doing an amazing job of taking care of him and mental health is a lot better!! Mom wanted me to thank all you guys again for the prayers!! View attachment 1180680 View attachment 1180681
beautiful. You guys are set for a great Christmas. All you need to do is sit in front of a Christmas tree with that little guy and enjoy life.

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
They broke my sons clavicle when he was coming out as well. He was 9.7 and he came fast. @ONE-A-DAY’s wife Laurie worked in labor and delivery and told me it’s common practice if the baby is coming fast. I’m not a dr and I blocked that experience out for the most part. I believe she said the nurse or dr will do it to avoid further complications. Daniel healed up quick and never had any issues after. He’s 10 years old now.

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
Baby boy is still doing good growing everyday

Attachments

• 78F42B3B-8A04-45E4-B5AF-D60CE13697D6.jpeg
    78F42B3B-8A04-45E4-B5AF-D60CE13697D6.jpeg
    457 KB · Views: 44
  • BA31405F-B781-442C-866D-471D89159C67.jpeg
    BA31405F-B781-442C-866D-471D89159C67.jpeg
    485.2 KB · Views: 40
  • 409DCEF1-BADF-42EF-957E-6378F5CA1899.jpeg
    409DCEF1-BADF-42EF-957E-6378F5CA1899.jpeg
    560.3 KB · Views: 44

DoughBallin14

Reaction score
Well the wife just went in for the induction and I almost had it out with the little rent a cop ever other facility besides Kaiser knows covid is over but Kaiser still has you wearing mask and they just told me again that I can not be in there when she is induced I have to wait in the car if she gets admitted then I will get a phone call and so basically she has to sit in a room by herself until they decide she is far enough along to be admitted and then they will call me up fucking bull shit if you ask me oh and to top it off they only wait 3 hours for the induction to work then they send you home and have you wait keep in mind I live in hemet and closest Kaiser is Moreno Valley okay rant is over
Ha put it this way i work for many kaiser locations and have full access badges and i was not able to be there either and had to stay in our delivery recovery room and watch my daughter be born via iphone facetime because i wasn’t allowed in the c section rooms. That damn rent a cop lady is always horrible when you need to check in and they are natzi like. When i go for work i dont have to check in and i get basically all freedom ha mostly mask just on my chin. Cali healthcare will probably never drop the mask deal. Good luck and enjoy the new family and sleep when you can

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
I don’t do any social media so I like to share stuff here Happy 4 months bud dad loves you he enjoy baths watching supercross with the dad and going for rzr rides and sitting in his swing In the garage when dad works on the rzr
66146DF3-C4D6-440F-BFE2-5C7D8660A6BC.jpeg
A4510FB8-8192-4F91-A047-C08D23C93E3D.jpeg
A35A6FA7-3753-4D01-A449-60C984D0F7DF.jpeg
0832524C-7798-4ADA-82DF-293D963D147A.jpeg

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score