WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Baby Watch....

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I forgot how much being on baby watch makes me anxious. The wife is just over 38 weeks, had her membranes swept, and can have her at any day now. She's already further along than anyone expected her to go (the first three were born at 39, 37, and 33 weeks respectively). To add to it, this would be a PERFECT week for her to have her since the kids are on fall break, Im slow at work, and Cheer practice is canceled for the rest of this week as well (1 person's family member had a positive COVID test). And yes, we have done ALL the known things to get things moving along.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
They definitely work on baby time. Go get Mom some good Mexican food worked for both my boys :). Good luck and come on baby!!!

Sherpa

Reaction score
shoot hoops in the driveway with her.......

orrr, go ahead and have a little adult funtime....... that stimulates the womb to start with contractions

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Wife was due yesterday. He’s gonna be way late it looks like. She’s working on 41 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Wife was due yesterday. He’s gonna be way late it looks like. She’s working on 41 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She was told she will get induced on the 20th if she doesnt come before hand. She has been borderline on quite a few conditions throughout the pregnancy.

Good luck cuz..
Thanks man. Ill let you know when she comes.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
At least you're not new to the game, just the venue. Sounds like you're just a little anxious. Baby will come in a blurr. Before you know it, you'll be marrying one of and the youngest going to prom!

Good luck, and keep us posted.