WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bachelor Party

Icky

Reaction score
Trying to decide between Vegas, Havasu and Parker for my bachelor party coming up July 22nd-25th. I told her I was going to key west and she shot me down 😂😂 Most of us are in our 40s (we'll I turn it this year) so I doubt we're gonna try to drink ourselves to death, but you never know, if I have 1 I'll have 13 😁

I'm always in parker so I thought that would be cool, but a little limited on night life. With 14ish guys, I'd hate to get kicked out of somewhere I have to go back to all summer. There's a few houses for rent in the keys, and we could rent a couple, but that's spreads us out too much. My trailer will be at Bluewater for the summer, so I could always stay there, but I'm sure they wouldn't like us 😁

Havasu would be better for things to do, places to venture to during the day and night. But we would need to rent multiple houses and some have a no visitor rule. Maybe there's some bigger houses out there that we haven't seen.

Vegas, well it's vegas and can get expensive quickly. A few of us get free rooms there, but that's because we gamble so much. Between the gambling, the places with glitter and trying to drink like were 21 again I can see it being the most expensive option, and not everyone can afford to blow money like that. On the plus side, we wouldn't have to worry about the boats, oui's, and generally driving anywhere.

Thoughts

Rondog4405

Reaction score
If vegas gets a lil more back to normal by july i'd be all over that option.

evantwheeler

Reaction score
I planned a bachelor party for a buddy and we did Scottsdale. Top golf on afternoon of day 1 after everyone arrived. The went to PJs performance and rented 4 can ams. Drove up to Cave creek for the rodeo at night which was really a fun atmosphere (maybe not now due to covid?). Day 2 did a guided off road ride out to some cafe in the middle of nowhere up in the mountains. It was a killer trip other than carnage on two of the can ams due to over confidence in driving abilities. Night 2 went downtown for a nice dinner and went out on the town after. It was an awesome time, but 2 nights was a little short. Wish we had a third to just stay at the house around the pool and hang out. We rented a big VRBO that slept the 8 of us.

do something you wouldn’t do otherwise, that’s all I would recommend.
I also planned a Vegas party and the highlight was renting two Ferraris and two Lamborghinis and Eurosong the guys that flew in by picking them up at the airport with the cars. From there headed out through valley of fire and back to lake Las Vegas for lunch. That was an awesome trip and surprisingly not as expensive as you’d think. I think it was $600 each split 8 ways for 200 miles per car and a 6hr time limit.

Dalton

Reaction score
Vegas still has some odd Covid restrictions, my last time there I did find a bar off the strip that was open normally though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WYRD

Reaction score
I planned a bachelor party for a buddy and we did Scottsdale. Top golf on afternoon of day 1 after everyone arrived. The went to PJs performance and rented 4 can ams. Drove up to Cave creek for the rodeo at night which was really a fun atmosphere (maybe not now due to covid?). Day 2 did a guided off road ride out to some cafe in the middle of nowhere up in the mountains. It was a killer trip other than carnage on two of the can ams due to over confidence in driving abilities. Night 2 went downtown for a nice dinner and went out on the town after. It was an awesome time, but 2 nights was a little short. Wish we had a third to just stay at the house around the pool and hang out. We rented a big VRBO that slept the 8 of us.

do something you wouldn’t do otherwise, that’s all I would recommend.
I also planned a Vegas party and the highlight was renting two Ferraris and two Lamborghinis and Eurosong the guys that flew in by picking them up at the airport with the cars. From there headed out through valley of fire and back to lake Las Vegas for lunch. That was an awesome trip and surprisingly not as expensive as you’d think. I think it was $600 each split 8 ways for 200 miles per car and a 6hr time limit.
This....leave the binge drinking and naked single moms to the college kids, you will appreciate time spent with your buds a lot more. (Shit I just realized how old I sound). Do something outside the expectation like bring in a BBQ professional for a cooking class or go hand gliding. Maybe charter a deep sea fishing trip? Survivalist camping weekend?

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
"I told her I was going to key west and she shot me down...."

giphy.gif

Have you been to the doctors recently? Might wanna get that estrogen seeping out of your pores checked out.

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
"I told her I was going to key west and she shot me down...."

Have you been to the doctors recently? Might wanna get that estrogen seeping out of your pores checked out.

Just saying:

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Just saying:

Youre not really saying much...
Unless you personally know the reason why that member is going through that and would like to divulge further as to how it applies to this situation.
Red flags already...
This era has men forgetting who controls the relationships.

floatn turd

Reaction score
Any open spots?
A weekend of "fuckery" sounds good after a year of closed bars.

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
Youre not really saying much...
Unless you personally know the reason why that member is going through that and would like to divulge further as to how it applies to this situation.

This era has men forgetting who controls the relationships.

It's not just the OP of that thread's situation, it is all the other posts in the thread about divorce horror stories. Besides, the reason for the divorce becomes irrelevant when most of the time the guy gets screwed no matter who's fault that the relationship failed.

hallett21

Reaction score
We gotta hear what you did in key west that makes Vegas ok lol.

Every time I’ve done a Vegas bachelor party it’s a 4 digit weekend, especially if the crew likes 12 hour blackjack sessions. My vote is key west.

Houseboat trip? That ends up at 1,200-1,500 a head.

How many are in the crew? If you did havasu I’d say rent a huge baller house up river from pirates. Tiki bar and all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paradise

Spooner
Reaction score
I'm going to Key West for my future brother in law's bachelor party. Key west was chosen because vegas is still so locked down.

Does make for an expensive trip from SD though...

wet hull

Reaction score
I have done Vegas, Havasu and many other spots over the years. Havasu wide open ranks as the top choice. However I fly to Cabo for my buddies Thurs morning. 4 day trip. We are all 40 years old. Fishing and ATV ride planned. We were talking about going to a cockfight but since I planned this thing, the first 2 guys to bed, puke or passout get to have a cock fight on the beach in front of "The Office". Going to get the tequila guy to comontate event. This is what they will be wearing. I had to try on to verify they blow up. We have 2 guys that cannot hold their liquor so they will really enjoy wearing these. Nbody besides the other groomsmen that helped plan known this is happening. I gift wrapped each costume to handout that morning to the 2 losers.
64723.jpeg
64721.jpeg

Icky

Reaction score
If I really wanted too, I could go to key west. Problem is not everyone can afford a weekend like that. The other reason is she wanted to do that trip together. Every year we go on trip/ cruise with friends to different places, hopefully next year we can go.

DLC

Reaction score
Maybe rent a house boat on Powell Or mead,
multi day off road trip to Baja in sxs’ s,
golf and guns set up private lessons and learn to shoot / a day of drills and a day of golf,
charter a fishing boat out in the big blue,
ride jet skis over to Catalina,
river rafting

really depends what you want to do, get drunk and play with strippers is always a big hit