WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Back Seat Passenger Safety/ Grab Handles

She's Mine

Reaction score
I wanted to see what people are using in the back seat for their passengers to hold on to. This past weekend my buddy was in the back seat and said it is fine as long as we were doing 60-70 in smooth water but once we get up to 80-90-100+ he is uncomfortable and I see him grabbing the headrests with all his strength and white knuckling. I know DCB has a T Handle they use but I think that is made in house. What are the Pros and Cons of something like that? Are they offered outside of DCB? I am concerned about someone falling on it and hurting themselves. Is there a retractable T Handle or what are some of the strap/ handles you are using that have been successful?

I'm running a 27' Daytona with a bench seat in the back.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I wanted to see what people are using in the back seat for their passengers to hold on to. This past weekend my buddy was in the back seat and said it is fine as long as we are doing 60-70 in smooth water but once we get up to 80-90-100+ he is uncomfortable and I see him grabbing the headrests with white knuckles. I know DCB has a T Handle they use but I think that is made in house. What are the Pros and Cons of something like that? I am concerned about having someone fall on it and hurt themselves. Is there a retractable T Handle or what are some of the strap/ handles you are using that have been successful?

I'm running a 27' Daytona with a bench seat in the back.

DCB has gone away from the T handles, and just put little L shaped handles built into the arm rests that people can hold on to. Being you have a flat bench, I would just have some vinyl loops made that go back and attach to the seat back. They are useful, non intrusive, hideable, and functional. Best of all they aren't going to break the bank and you won't need to switch over to a poker run style interior.

RD

YOLO

Reaction score
I had the T handles before and recently went to the new L shaped handles. I like them a lot better!

IMG_0137.jpg