WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Back to the future Havasu…..

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Anyone see Doc our Marty last night in Havasu? Looks like the time traveling DeLorean was here…..
241E29BC-2180-40EB-A2A4-7C89E44EA621.jpeg

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
Seems to make a difference whether you’re holding the camera vertical or horizontal 🤷‍♂️
Are pictures posted sideways in the future?😁

Ok you two smart asses…… Aren’t you both SO funny..
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣

I tried to change it several times but the images are being rotated by the “ROO” sight or what ever Dave is calling these days. The images were some how rotated when uploaded to the site. You can see that they are in the right orientation on my phone.

DDC358CA-4F53-4E3B-9B8F-AA1666EBB967.jpeg

Last edited:

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
yep i have the same problem. only way i have found to fix it is to crop the pic on the computer than download to the site

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣

I tried to change it several times but the images are being rotated by the “ROO” sight or what ever Dave is calling these days. The images were some how rotated when uploaded to the site. You can see that they are in the right orientation on my phone.

View attachment 1146482
I guess I should have elaborated more. In my phone the pictures are not sideways so I don’t know why they’re up loading sideways but when I took the same picture vertically and horizontally they posted differently. It was in the test thread that river Dave had started. Maybe it’s an Apple phone thing I don’t know. now I’m gonna go stand in the corner and pout because you called me a smart ass. 😳😊

Taboma

Reaction score
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣

View attachment 1146482
Could it be that the phone re-orients them for viewing because it reads the metadata that reveals which direction the camera was oriented in, when it took the picture ?

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Could it be that the phone re-orients them for viewing because it reads the metadata that reveals which direction the camera was oriented in, when it took the picture ?
I'm guessing it's the servers sizing setup, especially if H20 Toie is simply resizing and overcoming the issue.

Taboma

Reaction score
I'm guessing it's the servers sizing setup, especially if H20 Toie is simply resizing and overcoming the issue.
I dunno, I've inserted both large and small from my desktop with no rotation, it's always displayed correctly both before and after the move.
Perhaps the process of editing, in H20Toie's case, size, is also resetting the orientation data ??

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
You might be on to something.…..my phone is from China so maybe the Re-ornimental feature needs to be reset. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
But I have not had a drink yesterday with the issue. 🤩🤩🤩

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
So that rumor I heard in grade school, it's true ? :oops:
What is rumor that you heard. Did it have any thing to do with not have anything to tie glow sticks from?

Taboma

Reaction score
What is rumor that you heard. Did it have any thing to do with not have anything to tie glow sticks from?
Oh geeze, you mean by your generation it was common knowledge that Oriental woman's reproductive receiver wasn't rotated 90 degrees ?
(AKA sideway snatch :oops: 🤣)
I figure some young lad must have heard that from his WWII veteran daddy, cuz that was pretty much the extent of what my elementary school buds knew about those exotic girls from the far east.
Hell, I owe my self-discovery of the truth to the generosity of travel offered by our US Army 🤪
I'm going to assume you know the answer already, if not, I'll leave solving that mystery up to you. 🙃