WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Back yard ideas....

Boat 405

Reaction score
Trying to come up with ideas for a backyard for the house. Pool is being considered. I'd like to also have a covered area with room for a table for 6-8, a fan and misters. Who in town is the go to for these? I took a couple of shots with my drone.
E155F764-655F-438E-AFD1-014F0956898F.jpeg
61F7D46F-011C-49FB-88CA-BDD88EEAEA2F.jpeg

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
It looks like your backyard faces either south or west so it's going to get hot. Maybe plant something along the fence now to provide some shade.

Boat 405

Reaction score
It looks like your backyard faces either south or west so it's going to get hot. Maybe plant something along the fence now to provide some shade.
Faces pretty close to due south.

FishSniper

Reaction score
Trying to come up with ideas for a backyard for the house. Pool is being considered. I'd like to also have a covered area with room for a table for 6-8, a fan and misters. Who in town is the go to for these? I took a couple of shots with my drone. View attachment 847153 View attachment 847154
We have a similar setup that we are putting together ideas on also. Planning a pool and raised planter and possibly a raised deck on the side behind RV garage that has a slight lake view. I also am considering doing some kind of fence extension as current height is only 5 feet and I’d like it to be a bit higher.

Boat 405

Reaction score
We have a similar setup that we are putting together ideas on also. Planning a pool and raised planter and possibly a raised deck on the side behind RV garage that has a slight lake view. I also am considering doing some kind of fence extension as current height is only 5 feet and I’d like it to be a bit higher.
We’ve got a great view of the mountains and lake. I’m thinking of raising the back wall enough to block the neighbors below and south. Pool and patio with a stucco gazebo with a bbq area and seating

Icky

Reaction score
Looks like you already have a patio cover

DLC

Reaction score
Keep in mind if your facing due south you might want to create some shade on the pool so your not baking every time your in the pool. Also having a view of the tv from the pool is sweet, to watch a game or a movie night from the pool .

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
New full size patio cover, vanishing edge pool and spa, firepit near spa w bench, bbq under new cover opposite side of garage, large table and seating under patio w tv and surround sound in patio and entire backyard, open lattic cover attached to new solid cover extending over backside of garage. So big parties can open garage and extend entertaining area.
A3D8E648-46B4-4939-809D-BA87C6CCB043.jpeg

Duck'ed_Up

Reaction score
New full size patio cover, vanishing edge pool and spa, firepit near spa w bench, bbq under new cover opposite side of garage, large table and seating under patio w tv and surround sound in patio and entire backyard, open lattic cover attached to new solid cover extending over backside of garage. So big parties can open garage and extend entertaining area. View attachment 847232

Tim that’s cheating!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scottchbrite

Reaction score
New full size patio cover, vanishing edge pool and spa, firepit near spa w bench, bbq under new cover opposite side of garage, large table and seating under patio w tv and surround sound in patio and entire backyard, open lattic cover attached to new solid cover extending over backside of garage. So big parties can open garage and extend entertaining area.
Typically, what kind of price increase is the vanishing edge? Asking for my wife ;)

LC925

Reaction score
New full size patio cover, vanishing edge pool and spa, firepit near spa w bench, bbq under new cover opposite side of garage, large table and seating under patio w tv and surround sound in patio and entire backyard, open lattic cover attached to new solid cover extending over backside of garage. So big parties can open garage and extend entertaining area. View attachment 847232
Shoot I’m about to submit pictures of my backyard so you can design ideas for mine 😂

Boat 405

Reaction score
Awesome!!

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
I rarely threadcap, so please excuse my indulgence, by please comment on my plans.

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
Wow, great input Tim. I rarely threadcap, so please forgive my doing so. Any thoughts on this?

CA5D81E8-3EC8-4FE6-8266-C2362C1662A5.jpeg 427199DC-6ECE-4AFD-B94F-CF61020EDBEF.jpeg

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
Wow, great input Tim. I rarely threadcap, so please forgive my doing so. Any thoughts on this?

View attachment 847244 View attachment 847245

What’s your view? Looks like backyard has pretty large existing slope. If it’s lake view that would be perfect candidate for infinity edge. Pool costs would shoot up but the money save dollar on all those stairs would likely equal out.

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
Typically, what kind of price increase is the vanishing edge? Asking for my wife ;)
Lots of variables on vanishing edge. But add 10k range for a normal situation and not to much drop. If on hillside that drops well below pool depth costs rise considerably

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
Tim that’s cheating!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Finger paint by numbers, lol
Shoot I’m about to submit pictures of my backyard so you can design ideas for mine 😂
It’s pretty rare I even get involved w design anymore, and average budgets don’t meet my design ideas, 😂
Caught me at a bored moment while trying to design new body and paint for sandrail
Swim uP bar.
I was trying to add floating counter at spa wall near Baja and add bar stools inside spa facing Baja. But my finger paint skills are lacking tonight

Boat 405

Reaction score
Finger paint by numbers, lol

It’s pretty rare I even get involved w design anymore, and average budgets don’t meet my design ideas, 😂
Caught me at a bored moment while trying to design new body and paint for sandrail
I was trying to add floating counter at spa wall near Baja and add bar stools inside spa facing Baja. But my finger paint skills are lacking tonight
Very impressive off the cuff @Melloyellovector . Thanks for the ideas. Now my gears are turning!!