WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bad boat accident at mouth of river

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Try it With any floating device weight over floatin device always right no drugs here just a very smart and cautious middle age dude that has been boating in havasu since 1970 in my dads boat and my personal 27 Daytona eliminator its all common sense you going to navigat a boat at a high rate of speed in a channel of 50 yards at most of usable water depth wise with water deep Changing every 6 hours
You said the same thing about the kids that robbed the old folks at smiths . they received a spanking .

??

cofooter

Reaction score
I haven’t heard anything..
UPDATE (9/14/2020): FATAL BOATING ACCIDENT- COLORADO RIVER
The Mohave County Sheriff’s Office Division of Boating Safety was notified that the third male subject who was critically injured in the two boat collision on the Colorado River on July 31, 2020 had passed away on September 6. The subject, identified as Sean Crow, 50 from Arletta, CA, was in an extended care facility in California, and passed away from complications due to his severe injuries sustained during the boat collision. This brings the total to three deaths caused from this collision, all of which were on board of the 21 foot Eliminator boat. The Mohave County Sheriff’s Office Division of Boating Safety is still actively investigating this incident.

RIP to all........

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
Condolences to the family. So incredibly sad for everyone involved.

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score
This sucks. I don't think I've been upriver since this accident. We were floating near the end of the Island when all of the EMS boats went by and knew it wasn't good. I've been concerned about that bottleneck for as long as I've been boating at Havasu: 25 years. Now I think about it every time someone wants to head upriver. Somehow I've managed to stay south since then...

zhandfull

Reaction score
Any addition information on this boat accident? Been a couple years now.

Good Stuff

Reaction score
Ok, I'll take your word lot of pages
Must have this one mixed up with another.

Involved were an MTI Center Console with a sober captain and a smaller boat with some drunk guys who yanked a u turn right across the bow and under them. Smaller boat was live-streaming on FB when it happened from what I remember. MTI stopped immediately and attempted lifesaving aid on who they were able to immediately recover. Pretty brutal incident. No runners in this one.

4Waters

Reaction score
Must have this one mixed up with another.

Involved were an MTI Center Console with a sober captain and a smaller boat with some drunk guys who yanked a u turn right across the bow and under them. Smaller boat was live-streaming on FB when it happened from what I remember. MTI stopped immediately and attempted lifesaving aid on who they were able to immediately recover. Pretty brutal incident. No runners in this one.
Yeah I do have it mixed up with another one, I remember this one now

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Friend is havasu FD and responded in the fire boat, he said it was a mess.

My friends were all in the boat.. they’d rather forget it for sure.. awful thing to have happen all the way around.