WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Badass lake lice

BlowMe

Reaction score
My buddy Michael that runs the Mississippi with us has a jet ski. You would never know it but it is a beast. You can hear him before you see him and you always know its him. Its a wicked machine that sounds incredible. He kept blowing off his charge pipe last season so this year he hard piped everything and just got done sanding the bottom before the intake and picked up 3 mph. He is currently running 96 mph on 19 psi on pump gas. His tuner is supposed to come out on the water this year with him and they are gonna put a killer tune on it. He going to switch to E85 and i believe he said gonna push it to 32 - 36 pounds of boost and is hoping for 105 - 108 mph. Wish you guys could hear and see this thing launch....its unreal!
123_1_62.jpeg
123_1_61.jpeg
123_1_60.jpeg
123_1_59.jpeg
123_1_58.jpeg
123_1_57.jpeg
123_1_56.jpeg

RichL

Reaction score
Is that his personal parachute on the back?

😯

boatpi

Reaction score
That sick I had a modified Sea-Doo that went 70

4Waters

Reaction score
Buddies boss had a seedoo with a vortec supercharger on it, it did 90+ as well. He sold it a few years ago, I put the ad link on here with a video, launched hard AF!

lbhsbz

Reaction score
My turbo aquatrax does about 70...that's fast enough on something that size

Marios Metalworks

Reaction score
Oooo more pics of the water jacket on the turbine housing please :D

The aftermarket scene is wild in Florida. I think there’s a Netflix documentary that follows a few builders out there.

Sleekenuff

Reaction score
Oooo more pics of the water jacket on the turbine housing please :D

The aftermarket scene is wild in Florida. I think there’s a Netflix documentary that follows a few builders out there.
If you find the link please post it

AZmike

Eastsider
Reaction score
Its amazing how much power these ski's have. Shit I just saw an LS powered jet ski on YouTube and its crazy.

wzuber

Reaction score
"Putting a killer tune on it"......careful what you wish for there dudes...
The last guy I know that put a killer tune in his blown fuel place craft jet boat made his last pass.......... for ever.......his body went through the traps at 154mph....
Shit gets real in those conditions.
Good luck to your buddy.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Absolutely insane skis - 1300HP and high speed runs without any eye protection. More money than brains

boatnam2

Reaction score
Buddy has stock 300 with just a box plugged in, he is running mid 80's, left me with 3 people onboard and I was on a 1800R.

Taboma

Reaction score
As much as I'm amazed at the power they're squeezing out of 1800 CCs, I find it more interesting they can get the pump to process enough thrust to obtain those speeds.
Not to mention the amount of bottom work required to keep the squirrely bastards from chine walking you into big trouble.
Crazy yet very cool indeed. 👍

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
there is a slight power to weight difference. And a little more mass around me. 😁
Nah, you've just gotten old enough to get a little smarter...
I'm sure there was a time you would have. I haven't hatched any new brain cells. I have a Waverunner I want to stuff a 13B into.

bonesfab

Reaction score
I'm sure there was a time you would have. I haven't hatched any new brain cells. I have a Waverunner I want to stuff a 13B into.

I have learned with age that pain hurts and lasts longer as you get older. I have too much work to put my self out of commission.

Taboma

Reaction score

Yeah I'm about ready to burn my wife's old faithful 99' 1200 XL Ltd Waverunner. Damn thing's not getting any fuel to any of the carbs. Tried all the easy to access things, but you can't even see the carbs until you remove the entire exhaust system. So if they every get any new ones in Stock, I'd rather buy her a new one trather than lose all the skin on my hands and forearms trying to work on that prick.
I had an all carbon fiber XL modeled after a 98' that had triple factory pipes that was far easier to work on than this pig thanks to the Cat converter.
After a two year nut to butt, restoration, upon completion it promptly burned up in the wildfire. 🤬 Insured, no, of course not it was safe in my garage. 😭

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
@Sleekenuff couldn’t find the documentary on my watch list but the blue waverunner from BK built was in it.

@monkeyswrench bro with a wankel and less than 2ft of downpipe/exhaust I bet backpressure will be the least of your worries 😛
Nope, wasn't worried at all about backpressure....more worried about the flame thrower 😁 The 13B's I'd messed with would make manifolds and headers glow...need smarter people to figure out cooling that part.

Marios Metalworks

Reaction score
@monkeyswrench in no way think I’m smarter but I’d throw my hat in for a project like that! I will say water jacketing exhaust manifolds and turbine housing for cooling goes against everything I know about FI systems 😆 thanks a lot USCG!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
@monkeyswrench in no way think I’m smarter but I’d throw my hat in for a project like that! I will say water jacketing exhaust manifolds and turbine housing for cooling goes against everything I know about FI systems 😆 thanks a lot USCG!
I have a hull and pump with a bad motor...been casually looking for a wrecked second gen rx7. Building a fast boat is really expensive. Building a redneck rocket pwc is pretty stupid.
I don't have a lot of money, and never been accused of being smart...

Jacketed headers wouldn't be as hard as other engines, there are only 2 ports. Jacketed turbine housing is like space shuttle stuff...hadn't seen one until recently.

A small belt driven SC with an air to water cooler would be easier to fabricate...but a turbo would help quiet it down!