WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bag 'o helmets lost on the 60, keep an eye out please

old rigger

Reaction score
My daughters boyfriends family lost, as the title says, their helmets on the 60 early this morning on their way to the river. I know its a long shot but if someone see's this, please pick it up.

We're heading out tomorrow morning but by then they'll probably be for sale at the Beaumont swap meet.

thanks and Happy Thanksgiving.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
That sucks.. hopefully someone finds it

$hot

To say what? :)
Reaction score
Like motorcycle helmets?

$hot

To say what? :)
Reaction score
Don’t know how fast they were going, but that’s a decent hit for a helmet. Good luck finding them, I would buy new ones.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Don’t know how fast they were going, but that’s a decent hit for a helmet. Good luck finding them, I would buy new ones.
That's what I was gonna say. Motorcycle helmets are only designed to take 1 major hit and then be replaced. If they had a large impact with the road, or another car, they NEED to be replaced.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Reactions: TPC

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Good ol' RDP feedback.....You may never see the helmets again, but you'll be well versed on what needed to be done if they were found.:p:p

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I was just wondering how you lose a bag of helmets on the freeway. Tailgate down? That would be like losing bowling balls on the freeway...lol

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
I was just wondering how you lose a bag of helmets on the freeway. Tailgate down? That would be like losing bowling balls on the freeway...lol
Would losing your bowling balls mean striking out? What if you had bowling balls to spare? Losing helmets on the other hand would open a whole new concussion.....;)

old rigger

Reaction score
I have no idea. We brought up a trunk full of helmets for them today, meeting them at Roadrunners in 10 minutes, I’ll ask. I did find out they were all brand new with the little intercom things in them, so that had to hurt.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I have no idea. We brought up a trunk full of helmets for them today, meeting them at Roadrunners in 10 minutes, I’ll ask. I did find out they were all brand new with the little intercom things in them, so that had to hurt.

ouch..

Reaction score

Maybe they are still at home in the garage. :D

DILLIGAF

Reaction score

Expensive helmets but like others said hitting the pavement more than likely ruined them.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score

Whats with all the helmets? They sell them?