WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bait the Trap

SS-C

Reaction score
In this case the trap is the Capital and the bait being the non presence of security personnel.

Seriously, they couldn’t stop people holding flags and signs from entering the building?

Think about it. 🤔

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
In this case the trap is the Capital and the bait being the non presence of security personnel.

Seriously, they couldn’t stop people holding flags and signs from entering the building?

Think about it. 🤔
The leader had horns on his hat, thats fucking scary. No way they keep that dude out of the capitol... smh

Exfiltrated18

Reaction score

Think about it. 🤔

Are you suggesting this was a preplanned attack to sabotage and promote an agenda? Sir you are way out there. This is just another random event with convenient post event reactions, decisions, and actions. Just ask anyone.....

Tom Slick

Reaction score
Are you suggesting this was a preplanned attack to sabotage and promote an agenda? Sir you are way out there. This is just another random event with convenient post event reactions, decisions, and actions. Just ask anyone.....
My neighbor who is a DC Democrat has many years at the Capital and he is perplexed as to how anyone gained unlawful entry. That said, when I told him that I believed that it was all preplanned and part of the narrative for yesterdays BS and that they were essentially let in, he told me I was crazy. Deny, deny, deny.

Exfiltrated18

Reaction score
My neighbor who is a DC Democrat has many years at the Capital and he is perplexed as to how anyone gained unlawful entry. That said, when I told him that I believed that it was all preplanned and part of the narrative for yesterdays BS and that they were essentially let in, he told me I was crazy. Deny, deny, deny.

Perplexed is right....USSS don’t fuck around. Lets not even factor in DC metro, CP abd USSS uniformed

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Nothin to see here. Please move along........

By preplanned do you mean all those pages of pre-written responses to this event. All neatly typed. That must have taken hours, possibly days...... So eloquent how everyone read off the same basic response last night during their television appearance.

Exfiltrated18

Reaction score
Nothin to see here. Please move along........

By preplanned do you mean all those pages of pre-written responses to this event. All neatly typed. That must have taken hours, possibly days...... So eloquent how everyone read off the same basic response last night during their television appearance.

Lol crazy talk!!!

I read...have not seen it yet but NPR tweeted out at 9:30am that the trumpers were clashing with DC police. Maybe its false, maybe they have vision to the future🤔

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Such fucking BULLSHIT.

If it were actual patriots, we would have been armed, and there would have been a serious confrontation.

Pretty sure if we were to attempt to take the senate, the point would be to take it with the fucking traitors in it, not allowing them to escape.

It's a god damn sham.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Clairvoyance perhaps? Impressive!!!

Good thing we don't believe in coincidences.... ;)

Lol crazy talk!!!

I read...have not seen it yet but NPR tweeted out at 9:30am that the trumpers were clashing with DC police. Maybe its false, maybe they have vision to the future🤔

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Such fucking BULLSHIT.

If it were actual patriots, we would have been armed, and there would have been a serious confrontation.

Pretty sure if we were to attempt to take the senate, the point would be to take it with the fucking traitors in it, not allowing them to escape.

It's a god damn sham.
Exactly!!!!!

Armed to the teeth and we would hang everyone of those treasonous bastards on the house floor.