WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Baker w/ 200 optimax

Brooks D'Antonio

Reaction score
Still in the process of selling my old 79' Baker w/ merc 150, but in the mean time I picked up another Baker from a good buddy of mine.

New one is a '89 Baker tunnel with a Merc 200 optimax. Cheers to a good summer!

If any of you OB dudes has an Instagram follow my OB page @lowerriver_outboards, send me pictures of your boats and I'll post them up!

Attachments

• Brooks & Boat 5.jpg
    Brooks & Boat 5.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 423
  • Brooks & Boat 6.jpg
    Brooks & Boat 6.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 389
  • Brooks & Boat 2.jpg
    Brooks & Boat 2.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 369
  • Brooks & Boat 3 (1).jpg
    Brooks & Boat 3 (1).jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 368

Bullhead bully

Reaction score
Still in the process of selling my old 79' Baker w/ merc 150, but in the mean time I picked up another Baker from a good buddy of mine.

If any of you OB dudes has an Instagram follow my OB page @lowerriver_outboards, send me pictures of your boats and I'll post them up!

Great boat. Congrats

c_land

Reaction score

I got to ride in this when Dylan owned it. This is an awesome ride.

Rivrat

Reaction score
I've been following the page for a while now, great content. Maybe ad some hood ornaments every now and again or do you let rivercrimes handle that?

Brooks D'Antonio

Reaction score
I've been following the page for a while now, great content. Maybe ad some hood ornaments every now and again or do you let rivercrimes handle that?

Glad you like the page. Send them my way and I'll post them up!

daveb1

Reaction score
i had an 82 Baker RST that had a 225 merc and later a stoker built 235 evinrude. liked it much better than my chine walking laser 380 ray. would run about 90 with low weight. mostly ran out of disco bay. now, 30 yrs later, am back to outboards with a twin 400 speedster.

Reactions: DWC