WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ballast pickup

W.O.T MARINE

Reaction score
I’m looking for a ballast pickup like the one in the picture. Anyone have one for sale?
IMG_1157.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Singleton

Reaction score
If Kyle is asking this site, most likely Teague is sold out and a few months before restocked

ToMorrow44

27 Advantage TCM 800efi
Reaction score
If Kyle is asking this site, most likely Teague is sold out and a few months before restocked
I wouldn’t think so. Teague makes all that stuff in house. I’ve seen them whip up custom water dumps and pickups in a few hours. Unless they’re completely out of the raw materials now too..?

Singleton

Reaction score
I wouldn’t think so. Teague makes all that stuff in house. I’ve seen them whip up custom water dumps and pickups in a few hours. Unless they’re completely out of the raw materials now too..?

I have know Kyle since he opened his shop in 2009ish. Part is not in stock, they changed the design and the owner of boat most likely does not want to pay for the custom build of one part. He is using a web site to see if anyone has one they never used

W.O.T MARINE

Reaction score
Honestly, I was just looking here first to see if someone had one before I ordered on from Teague. Nothing against a new one, just thought I would check here first. [emoji2373]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk