WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Balls of steel...

Backlash

Reaction score
Badass for sure!!!! Fuck yeah, that's what I'm talking about!!! 😜

Taboma

Reaction score
His immediate, decisive and perfectly executed counter, screams of far more advanced training and practice than your average Marine Infantry grunt gets training in. 👍

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
There's no such thing as "former marine" - always a marine. One of their favorite cliche's is " hey diddle diddle, straight up the middle ". Think long and hard before you mess with a marine - they will be ALL IN from the first second.

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
Yea, bad ass! Also more training and reaction than standard issue. Just straight up "handled it".

My guess is both of them will rethink their career choice after that. A key point of punishment is the timeline between action and consequences. The shorter the better.

ConcreteDr

Reaction score
In my thirty five years in business I have had two navy seals and a sniper work for me, I traveled with them quit a lot.
there training always kicks in when theres a hint of risk.

Some guy in a bar in Catalina put his hand on my shoulder to pull me away from the bar so he could order a drink he got thrown thru the front door so fast no one saw what happened. He was down out side crying like a baby. The owner came up and whispered in my ear to take my crew and leave and his last words were thank you I will erase the tape.

thank god we have folks like that among us !!

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
disarm with the left contents of bag used as bludgeon from the right , awesome move

spectras only

Reaction score
"Milley wouldn’t want this guy in his army, he’s obviously to aggressive". 🤣 🤣 🤣

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Badass Marine takes down punkass kid attempting to rob a gas station. He detained the kid and held him until LE arrived. Notably, this gas station is the same one where we stop on our way to the river 😳

Thats hot

yz450mm

Reaction score
Great interview with the Marine. Seems like a cool dude. I didn't see the national Fox news interview live, but I've heard he ends it with "Epstein didn't kill himself" 😆👍

That guy is great, there are some solid GOLD quotes in there. Had me 😂😂 a few times for sure.

2Driver

Reaction score
He took 1/100 of a second to assess and react. Freaking awesome.

It appears we law abiding citizens are pretty much left to ourselves now. Cops would show up in 30 minutes and let the guy go I suppose.