WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

BANNED....So this is for Americans that have taken a stand

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
EDIT: some background on this

this woman was supposed to sing the National Anthem for a pro team. They required she take a vaccine first. She declined and did this for all of you standing for freedom. Nice

Pretty good rendition.

Never forget

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Edited to add some content to this in my first post hence the title.

OC Mike

Reaction score
That as beautiful and May God bless her....

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I'm going to one up you Tom.
Lorraine and I were there to see this live.
The emotions from the attack were still raw and the pure beauty of his rendition of America the Beautiful was incredible.
Still brings tears to my eyes.

cant disagree with that one either

HBCraig

Reaction score
EDIT: some background on this

this woman was supposed to sing the National Anthem for a pro team. They required she take a vaccine first. She declined and did this for all of you standing for freedom. Nice

Pretty good rendition.

Never forget

Solid

alohajeff

Reaction score
The NFL has canceled an appearance by Grammy Award-winning singer and songwriter Victory Boyd.

Boyd was set to perform the national anthem during the season’s opening in Tampa, Florida. The league canceled the performance because she allegedly declined the vaccine for COVID-19, citing religious reasons The Epoch Times reports.

"As I understand that Victory will not be fully vaccinated by the time of the kickoff game, she would not have been able to comply with the terms of the Game Day Field Access Policy,” the email reads.

“And as a result, we, unfortunately, will not be able to invite Victoria to perform the National Anthem at this year’s kickoff game.”

Boyd, who was awarded a Grammy for her work on Kanye West’s “Jesus is King,”

What a load of crap.

Aloha

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
For me, "America the Beautiful" by Ray Charles and the "National Anthem" by Whitney Houston are all time classics. I recently came across this performance done by Sante Fe and The Fat City Horns. We recently saw them at Bootleggers Bistro - Coppa room in Las Vegas. They are a mixture of many races. Each are American patriots. I knew there was a reason I liked these guys. Now I like them even more.

I've never seen a Vegas rock, soul, r&b, Latin and funk band perform this.
This is far from their typical sound. They’re on YouTube: Sante Fe and the Fat City Horns

Last edited:

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score
The vid sucks, just close your eyes. The acoustics suck too, its basketball, but my girl doesnt disappoint. Five foot one, 15 yrs old, firecracker and former student of mine, this was one of her early videos. She has a ton of cover songs on YT. Allman Bros Whipping Post is crazy good.
Check her out . . .

Nanu/Nanu

Don't wait til' life's easy to be happy
Reaction score

One of my all time favorites. I remember my dad turning this one up in the car.