WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Banned the Tool

BONER

Reaction score
Can't post a Thread like this and not give us the deets.

Reactions: DWC

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Just a Christmas wish, I hung up my Mod hat here a few years ago
ZIPhM2.gif

JD D05

Reaction score
Is anyone else just limping through this holiday season? I am enjoying it because I enjoy the time and days off etc but I also just don't have much energy for it this year or patience.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Just like you did with the snow this year.:p

told the IT dept today actually that it wasn’t very festive on here. Lol.

They are kinda busy working on rdp 3.0 for the beginning of 2020 along with the new classifieds. Test server went live today and there’s is a complete and separate rdp running in parallel with this one that is being upgraded and tested as we speak.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Is anyone else just limping through this holiday season? I am enjoying it because I enjoy the time and days off etc but I also just don't have much energy for it this year or patience.
This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ quoted for truth. Just had the same talk with a friend

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
It's almost Christmas. Give the boi a reprieve for crying out loud.
That or give him a name change as a gift until after new years as someone else suggested. :D
I'll start. Greggwith2G's :p

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
How was the retirement plan?
Dave's severance package kinda sux, all I got was JBB's old RDP company K-Car (which I'm pretty sure is a rebuilt total, but Dave and Byron swear it use to belong to Jon Voight?), some synthetic cheese and a case of ramen noodles.

I'm ok with all that, but I'd really like to still be able to fuck with people's avatars every once and a while
ZIPhM2.gif

aries k car.jpg