WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Banned..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRIVE BYE

Reaction score
So apparently you can get banned for calling out a moderator for not posting any boating content..jus sayin...

DRIVE BYE

Reaction score
For the respect for rdp and its fine moderators. Nope :D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
U know a pm to me does generally work better then these threads btw. Lol.

I think you guys think the moderators here are twisting there evil mustaches waiting for the next poor sap to clip. That isn't the case..

We are all just a normal bunch of guys, and the moderators volunteer their time to help keep the website at least somewhat on track and to keep the automated spam away amongst other things.. Generally in disputes there's no way to make everybody happy, and someone always walks away pissed off. It really is a thankless job, and people shut on you all day long for doing it.

That being said, when someone sits there and challenges a moderator (which is the dumbest thing anyone can do on a message board, and to this day it baffles me why people do it) they are only going to sit there so long before they finally just say "fuck it".

Make no mistake I tell all of my guys that I view each member as a customer.. But if the customer is going to sit there and tell them to go fuck themselves.. Well sometimes they gotta go. Respect generally goes both ways, and if it's not shown, it isnt given..

Think about how long you would listen to someone you never met talking to you in a shitty fashion before you'd just hit the button. Not very long, especially on the Internet. I think for the most part they show some amazing restraint. To be honest and I think they only do it as a favor to me.

So stop using up my favors cocksuckers.. Lol

RD

Joker

Reaction score
If I were a betting man, I'd say it was Tyler for calling out jbb.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Well I'm not aware of anyone getting banned today so pm Me the name so I can at least look into it..

Looks like Tyler139 if you read Gradds thread about being a moderator.

DRIVE BYE

Reaction score
post a link to the thread i can't seem to find it..

Joker

Reaction score
post a link to the thread i can't seem to find it..

Simple, open the main page and look for the grads deal. If you're not sure why he got banned, why start a thread griping about him being banned?
Just curious

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Simple, open the main page and look for the grads deal. If you're not sure why he got banned, why start a thread griping about him being banned?
Just curious

Pick me, I know!!! :rotflmao:

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Drive-Bye, coming in and doing a "Drive Bye" like that is always going to get a response from us, why not either PM the mod in question or RD himself and get the answer, if you are actually asking a question, not just tweaking the mod guys..and if you are not going to put the facts on the table to have a conversation about them.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Well I went and read the thread and I can't even see the response in question (guessing JBB deleted it).. Whatever was said he isn't "banned" he is on time out for 7 days, and it said "think about being more respectful when you get back" so I'm guessing more or less Tyler probably told JBB to go fuck himself in so many words.. LOL

In which case, we'll see him in a week..

RD :D

Director...
Reaction score
So apparently you can get banned for calling out a moderator for not posting any boating content..jus sayin...

That's correct, Drive Bye, you can. Is that something you have an issue with?....It must be, since you saw the need to start a thread about it?

So tell me, why is it you feel the need to make this boards business your very own?

DRIVE BYE

Reaction score
"Only if you infract JBB" what was said and tyler answered back with this.

"Man that guy needs to be.... to many good morning inmates and pointless stupid shit threads" Banning worthy?

Director...
Reaction score

"Man that guy needs to be.... to many good morning inmates and pointless stupid shit threads" Banning worthy?

Read post #24 Drive Bye

Outdrive1

Reaction score
Hallet 210, baddest mofo on the water. :thumbsup

Vmjtc3

Banned
Reaction score

Since you drug my comment in to this, can someone infract jbb for me:D

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score

Will Tyler be signing up over at River Chat? :D

Vmjtc3

Banned
Reaction score
On a serious note, you fuck with the bull eventually you get the horns, simple as that.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Well apparently you don't talk shit on the good morning threads.. LOL I'd say we all learned a lesson from this and we move on. Tyler will be back soon enough if he wants to be. :D

To answer your question, no I probably wouldn't have sent him on a vacation for that, but a lot of people have been rattling ole JBB's cage lately.. Maybe Tyler was the one that rattled it the last time, and the "glass broke" so to speak.

Sofia the Lion Tamer at Wellington Zoo, New Zealand - 4th January 2012 - YouTube
RD

Outdrive1

Reaction score
Fuck Brown.

kgt

Reaction score
this thread is gonna run…lol..

Outdrive1

Reaction score
Unions suck.

kgt

Reaction score
small dogs…....suck...:eek:uttahere:

:D:D

GRADS2009

Banned
Reaction score
Enjoy your vacation Drive Bye.

Hey why isn't this thing working.:headscratch:

Vmjtc3

Banned
Reaction score
Unions suck.

fuckoff-medium.jpg

kgt

Reaction score
15 pages by am…..

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
On a serious note, you fuck with the bull eventually you get the horns, simple as that.

This is a serious concept, and indeed a simple one.
Is it not amazing that some people go through their entire life without grasping it?

I guess I m fortunate.
My Dad only had to tell me one time that the stove was hot, and then I touched it...just to be sure, and got burned.
Some folks go through life repeatedly touching the stove, yet they wonder why the burns on their hands don't heal.
Humans are amazing creatures.

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Hey Drive Bye, are you from the Phoenix area? Have you ever boned a single chick?

Outdrive1

Reaction score
Anyone else running Optima batteries?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Well this thread isn't going anywhere fast, and I see it going only downhill, and unfortunately for you suckers.. I gotta clean up my garage tonight and don't have time to baby"shit" it..

So we learned a lesson.. Don't poke JBB. No 15 pages by morning, more like locked up by 11:00 pm.. LOL

DriveBye, I sent you a PM..

RD

kgt

Reaction score
what kind of fuel mileage should i be getting running fortys on my duramax..my buddy is getting 39 mpgs….

Outdrive1

Reaction score
Are Uggs gay?

kgt

Reaction score
apparently only when men notice other men wearing them…2ff told me...

Status
Not open for further replies.