WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Barley brothers

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
Has anyone been lately? It used to be our favorite place but went downhill and we quit going. Just wondering if their back on track again or is it still pretty bad.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Has anyone been lately? It used to be our favorite place but went downhill and we quit going. Just wondering if their back on track again or is it still pretty bad.

Haven't been in probably 4 years. Don't miss it nor the inconsistency. I did always like the one bartender who's wife was a RE agent? I forget his name.

Dalton

Reaction score
Haven't been in probably 4 years. Don't miss it nor the inconsistency. I did always like the one bartender who's wife was a RE agent? I forget his name.

That would be Joe.

They’ve always been consistent for me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DWC

Reaction score
Don’t go to Barley much but went a couple months ago. Good food, cold beer, very good service.

hallett21

Reaction score
Went weekend before memorial. Good service, decent food and cold beer.

azsunfun

Reaction score
need the truffle pizza back for sure, ribs went down, grand duaghter snuffed out the steak staff all new from last year appears, but that damn chocolate cake, oh did i say truffle pizza back

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Always had a good time / food in that place , long time ago with a few members 😎👍

FishSniper

Reaction score
The beers and food at college as well as hangar are mediocre. Mud shark had a much better selection and flavor.
I agree with the beer review from these two places. Like college street but wish the beers were better. Don’t drink hangar beers anymore since they have Gordon biersch brewing most of their stuff.

Meaney77

Reaction score
Havnt been in awhile, like others have said the food always seem to be hit or miss.

The Fondue with apples is always pretty damn good.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
BB could really use a serious makeover. It feels like I’m eating at a Denny’s when I’m there now, lol. Use to love that place and their wood fired pizza. Today there is a lot of other choices in town!

Just Ducky

Reaction score
We went to Barley bros a couple months ago and were seated in the bar area . Service was kinda slow but the killer for us was the roach running around on the counter next to us. We commented to the waiter about it and told him he might want to let his manager know and they need to step up their pest control. He got all pissy and said He was the manager. Yeah right. Food ain't that good anyway but no thanks to dining with roaches.🤢

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
We went to Barley bros a couple months ago and were seated in the bar area . Service was kinda slow but the killer for us was the roach running around on the counter next to us. We commented to the waiter about it and told him he might want to let his manager know and they need to step up their pest control. He got all pissy and said He was the manager. Yeah right. Food ain't that good anyway but no thanks to dining with roaches.🤢
Every restaurant has roaches, it’s just weather you see them or not

hallett21

Reaction score
Every restaurant has roaches, it’s just weather you see them or not

Pretty sure there’s an exact allowable amount to have while maintaining an A rating.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
We went to Barley bros a couple months ago and were seated in the bar area . Service was kinda slow but the killer for us was the roach running around on the counter next to us. We commented to the waiter about it and told him he might want to let his manager know and they need to step up their pest control. He got all pissy and said He was the manager. Yeah right. Food ain't that good anyway but no thanks to dining with roaches.[emoji1785]

2 times we’ve seen roaches at Makia downstairs. I can’t go back. Sorry.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
I service electrical in many they all Have them !!! You have to look away if you want to eat anywhere

Obviously not locally but a few years ago we remodeled several Popeyes locations.... I will never eat at a Popeyes...ever. I'm sure the same goes for may restaurants.

wishiknew

Reaction score
2 times we’ve seen roaches at Makia downstairs. I can’t go back. Sorry.

I can take you to any restaurant and show you roaches you just got to know where to look 45 years to many

wishiknew

Reaction score
Obviously not locally but a few years ago we remodeled several Popeyes locations.... I will never eat at a Popeyes...ever. I'm sure the same goes for may restaurants.
There is only one for me to NEVER eat at again KFC I have done about 10 Popeyes can still eat there KFC Never