WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Barn find ski Centurion value

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
So a buddy bought a 91 ski centurion in 91. Used it once and put it in storage. It has like 22 hrs on it and most of that is from sitting with the key on. 351 Ford. Thinks he wants to sell it now! Lol!
I think he should ask 20k. What’s a new equivalent bought going to be, 85k? I don’t know. What say ye?

boatnam2

Reaction score
A new one is north of 125k but a 1991 isn't a pimple on a new ones ass. if it runs good, which It may not, if sitting that long 15-20k is what guys are asking for same boat with 700-900 hours. Even if it needed a few things to get back running good he may get 20-25k just for the new factor. I have looked at about 10 older ski boats past month, guys are pretty proud of them to say the least and are inline with every other over priced boat. Good time to be selling, bad time to want a boat.

Last edited:

Ultra...Good

Reaction score
Depends on how the motor was stored. If it was put up right, it might just need a new battery and some fluid changes, if not, ?$?$?$

Then there the possible structural issues with the boat. What condition is the floor, core and transom? Those can be very expensive to replace.

If everything is good to go, could probably ask a good price and get it.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Got any pics? Is it a flat bottom style?

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Got any pics? Is it a flat bottom style?
I’m not sure what model. I assume it’s flat as it’s a direct drive. But I’m ASSUMING. As said he used it once and put a cover on it and rolled it in storage. It looks brand new. He bought it when Kens Sport center folded.

boatnam2

Reaction score
Its its a barefoot with outboard i would be interested in it.

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
Its its a barefoot with outboard i would be interested in it.
I have a line on a barefoot if your interested. I haven't seen it yet, but it can be bought cheap. The boat is in havasu

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

boatnam2

Reaction score
I have a line on a barefoot if your interested. I haven't seen it yet, but it can be bought cheap. The boat is in havasu

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
I'm all ears lol, Pm me info, i thought i had one up north but guy didn't want to wait for me to drive up.