WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Barnes and Noble Childrens Book

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
So this is in the children’s section at Barnes and Noble. Amazon is also selling this

98028343_10158592382994479_4856646411548098560_n.jpg
97345657_10158592383224479_5242331038755061760_n.jpg
98026675_10158592383234479_7004506689525252096_n.jpg
97947242_10158592383254479_7835017119619088384_n.jpg
99420347_10158592383164479_5454590805014478848_n.jpg
98279744_10158592383144479_6600105771663360000_n.jpg
100044637_10158592383074479_395026258385174528_n.jpg
98172962_10158592383009479_6459803316250476544_n.jpg
100493258_10158592383099479_6289344950559571968_n.jpg

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
BEST ELECTION EVER!!!!!!! 😂
G'Day champ, wouldn't it be great that just before he finishes his second term he starts telling the press he's not leaving the office "ever". 👍 :p:p:p:D:D
Just imagine the TDS o_Oo_O then, l sure hope he takes the piss out of all the liberals big time.:p

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
I wonder what would happen if this was an audiobook?

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Things like this make me want to show the leftist liberal media/minority the truth of what will happen when the "right" is pushed to the point of violence.

Make the streets run red in blood.

There is no compromise, they cannot be reasoned with. Only cleansed off the face of the earth.

squeezer

Reaction score
Things like this make me want to show the leftist liberal media/minority the truth of what will happen when the "right" is pushed to the point of violence.

Make the streets run red in blood.

There is no compromise, they cannot be reasoned with. Only cleansed off the face of the earth.

Why?

Isnt that author guaranteed the right to write that book in 1A?

True "Patriots" should celebrate the fact that a president can still be mocked and criticized openly.

The response you are suggestion would be more in line if one said the same thing about Putin or Un.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Why?

Isnt that author guaranteed the right to write that book in 1A?

True "Patriots" should celebrate the fact that a president can still be mocked and criticized openly.

The response you are suggestion would be more in line if one said the same thing about Putin or Un.

Why?

Because it's a direct attack by citizens so bent that they resort to taunting/insults and it's endorsed by major shopping chains who obviously have liberal idiots at the helm allowing it.

It's treason in my eyes. Yes yes I get that it's allowed, it's always been allowed, but never PUSHED, no business or publisher would have thought to endorse such blatant disrespect towards the President, ever. Hell nothing like that was EVER allowed to be carried or published about Obama.

It shows how a tiny circle of people in power can attempt to fleece the public into thinking everyone feels this way, and it's not a tiny percentage of the rest of our country.

It's the glaring fact that they are attempting to make this seem like it's ok, that it's normal for such disrespect to be flaunted, while SCREAMING about any reply, or rational discussion about their own disillusions about reality.

Honestly, I welcome the civil war at this point. You and the rest of your ilk will only continue to divide us. We don't even have the same ideals.

I don't want to pay for anyone else's problems. I don't need to pay for illegals to live here and support them. I don't want to pay taxes to a society who supports a revolving door of crime, and an ever lessening of laws to protect citizens who do all the paying and dying, while giving more rights and privileges to criminals.

Jesus just look at the fucking mess our .gov has put us in right now, they should all voluntarily step down as failures and allow new elections from the top to the bottom, fed, state, county, city...all have failed us. All corrupt to the core.

I know it will never happen, that those in power will never relinquish it without a war. So be it.

Tired of watching our great country die by death of a thousand cuts, while everyone is concerned with getting their piece before the end.

Sadly, most have no clue how bad off we are, and how close we are to falling apart.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

The difference is that it would be our own citizens, vs the actual government putting down the rabid TDS dogs.

530RL

Reaction score
I don’t see any difference between this and the direct attacks against the last occupants of the White House such as the Trump led “birther movement” stating the President was a Muslim born in Kenya. Or for that matter the incessant pushing of the narrative that the First Lady was a man and the President was being sodomized in the White House lawn under a tree.

Exact same freedom of speech. Other than one is clearly a cartoon and the other some actually believe.

squeezer

Reaction score
Yes.

On the flip side, can you imagine the shit storm that would have taken place if someone had written a book with that kind of satire about Obama?

Satire ?

If that book was satirical in nature very few people with more than minimal intelligence would do anything but laugh it off.

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
sat·ire
/ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/

noun

1. the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

Definitely satire. Sorry you can't see that.

squeezer

Reaction score
sat·ire
/ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/

noun
  1. the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.
Definitely satire. Sorry you can't see that.

Close...

par·o·dy | \ ˈper-ə-dē
, ˈpa-rə- \

plural parodies

Definition of parody

1 : a literary or musical work in which the style of an author or work is closely imitated for comic effect or in ridicule

In this instance "Satire" would be applicable if the author would have written the book without the thought bubbles being direct quotes of Trump. One wishes that quoting Trump directly didn't look so much like Satire...

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
Your opinion, my opinion, I can agree to disagree. Have a great Memorial Day weekend squeezer. 🚤🇺🇸

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I don’t see any difference between this and the direct attacks against the last occupants of the White House such as the Trump led “birther movement” stating the President was a Muslim born in Kenya. Or for that matter the incessant pushing of the narrative that the First Lady was a man and the President was being sodomized in the White House lawn under a tree.

Exact same freedom of speech. Other than one is clearly a cartoon and the other some actually believe.

Were children’s book made on the subject and sold in right wing stores?

I have no problem with it, but to equate the theories about ex presidents and an actual CHILDREN’S book being published, shows just how clueless you and your TDS monkeys are.

Best Election Ever!!!!!! 🤣

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score

At least you have your facts right about the previous president and the First Lady.

Sounds like a wonderful book, is Barnes and Noble selling the same book with regards to Barack Obama?

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
Close...

par·o·dy | \ ˈper-ə-dē
, ˈpa-rə- \

plural parodies

Definition of parody

1 : a literary or musical work in which the style of an author or work is closely imitated for comic effect or in ridicule

In this instance "Satire" would be applicable if the author would have written the book without the thought bubbles being direct quotes of Trump. One wishes that quoting Trump directly didn't look so much like Satire...

I can always tell when somebody’s on the ropes when they start pulling out the grammar lesson.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Hmmm....does it matter that one is obviously targeted towards children?
You know, those who are easily manipulated during their formative years?
Hitler sure thought so...

As far as Micheal goes, take it up with Barack. He’s the one that calls him Micheal, who am I to argue with the dude that sleeps with him?
I’ll take his word over yours when it comes to his husbands genitalia.
I’ve always found it odd that the party one associates with gay support, the left, are the ones that believe it’s insane to consider a gay as president.

When I State what I see as obvious, and frankly is common knowledge in the circles that know, that Micheal is Micheal, I don’t say it as an insult but rather just a fact.
Why do you feel it’s an insult to the Obamas to believe that? Are you THAT anti gay or just plain homophobic?

811794BA-51D4-4BED-83F1-AA3017BA2694.jpeg

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
I know you have a "reality" problem, but if you had kids ( God, don't strike me mute ), would you think that would be a good learning experience, if it was about your Halfrican ???

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

It’s child abuse. Those of us that are charged with shaping young minds don’t allow this type of shit.

Like your voting advice, you also should just walk away from stuff involving kids.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It’s child abuse. Those of us that are charged with shaping young minds don’t allow this type of shit.

Like your voting advice, you also should just walk away from stuff involving kids.

Makes you wonder why he was on the board of Charter Schools, doesn’t it.
(but not really, it’s $ and politics)

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Makes you wonder why he was on the board of Charter Schools, doesn’t it.
(but not really, it’s $ and politics)
I thought it was a large, for-profit higher education company. Which, btw, like charter schools I tend to prefer over public indoctrination factories, aka k-12 and public universities.

And it may have been to help clean up the rampant, at the time, shady shit going on with federal education loans going through the large for profit University.

But if he was on a public school board, that would be interesting

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I thought it was a large, for-profit higher education company. Which, btw, like charter schools I tend to prefer over public indoctrination factories, aka k-12 and public universities.

And it may have been to help clean up the rampant, at the time, shady shit going on with federal education loans going through the large for profit University.

But if he was on a public school board, that would be interesting

Maybe.
but my highly biased opinion of him dictates that he was part of the shady shit.
lol