WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Barrett Jackson purchase

Cuse Alum

Reaction score
Fulfilled a childhood dream and purchased a ‘34 Ford Tudor Sedan from Barrett Jackson! The car was built by the late great Boyd Coddington in 2003! It was delivered to the new owner with 1993 miles on the bill of sale. I purchased it Thursday with 1997 miles 18 years later and it was only Driven 4 miles. I put 45 miles on it 59 drive it home. :) The car is chopped 3” inches, suicide doors l, air ride suspension, interior by Gabe Lopez, powering steering, disc brakes and an insane paint job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_3610.jpg
    IMG_3610.jpg
    282.1 KB · Views: 485

Essexive G's

Reaction score
Do you have more pics? I've always dreamed of a 37 Cadillac LaSalle

Pinball

Reaction score
Congrats on acquiring a beautiful car! Boyd had some terrific creations.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
That thing is a time capsule! Congrats, have fun!

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
Damn thats awesome man. Having a car by Boyd is pretty fuckin cool.

82daytona

Reaction score
Very nice! I think I saw it on the show too.

Taboma

Reaction score
Awesome purchase, congrats 👍👍👍 I'm amazed how after 18 years it just fires up an runs well enough to be driven home, and on 18 year old tires :oops:
Obviously, well cared for and properly stored I'm guessing. Just funny, having such a cool car and essentially having never driven it, just an art piece for some I suppose.

Cole Canadian

Reaction score
Fulfilled a childhood dream and purchased a ‘34 Ford Tudor Sedan from Barrett Jackson! The car was built by the late great Boyd Coddington in 2003! It was delivered to the new owner with 1993 miles on the bill of sale. I purchased it Thursday with 1997 miles 18 years later and it was only Driven 4 miles. I put 45 miles on it 59 drive it home. :) The car is chopped 3” inches, suicide doors l, air ride suspension, interior by Gabe Lopez, powering steering, disc brakes and an insane paint job.

Glad to see you actually driving it! I know both types of collectors. The ones who trailer their cars to meets and the ones who travel all over America ( some towing trailers behind them) with their creations. The ones who drive them are much more fun to party with. To many good stories to tell.
Ever had a skunk stuffed and put on an rc frame and bring it to the campground while you are on a rod run!
Parks guy had no sense of humor :rolleyes:.
Enjoy your ride, looks sweet.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
That is a great looking car. Good for you to be able to make a dream reality. Be sure to post up images of as time goes on....

hman442

Reaction score
Nice. Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Wow beautiful!! & Congrats!!

we’re you the one wearing the rdp shirt near the front row last year?

Cuse Alum

Reaction score
Wow beautiful!! & Congrats!!

we’re you the one wearing the rdp shirt near the front row last year?

I was not.... but I could be next year! [emoji1787] I had that 29 Cobra SXT that you took pics of at Adrenaline trailer this summer. I sold that a few months ago.

Cuse Alum

Reaction score
Very nice! I think I saw it on the show too.

Which show? The live auction or on American Hot Rod? If you mean Barrett Jackson you can see it on the Thursday episode lot 719. If you mean on American Hot Rod please go find it and let me know which episode you saw it in! :) it was finished when the show was beginning filming. Should be in the background of early episodes.

82daytona

Reaction score
Which show? The live auction or on American Hot Rod? If you mean Barrett Jackson you can see it on the Thursday episode lot 719. If you mean on American Hot Rod please go find it and let me know which episode you saw it in! :) it was finished when the show was beginning filming. Should be in the background of early episodes.

I saw it on the auction.