WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Barrett Jackson Scottsdale auction

sirbob

Reaction score
BJ has postponed its auction until March.

I wonder if / how this will effect the other Scottsdale auctions in January?

Reactions: DWC

sirbob

Reaction score
Mecum has been running their auctions without issues all over the country, and I get that the BJ Scottsdale one is much larger but still....its getting old

I hear you...

I had heard a couple of days ago that Russo was doing a special dinner auction with a reservation for dinner and auction attendance. Not sure exactly what they were trying to do ??? Possibly saving some high end cars for a small private group auction? I didn’t read the details just saw the headline of the press release.

2Driver

Reaction score
BJ is such a shoulder to shoulder event, I can’t see it being much of a resemblance of itself if it really goes off at all.

Remember it’s at a Scottsdale city owned facility and I don’t see a whole lot changing between now and then even with the vaccine. AZ numbers are horrible right now.

Reactions: DWC

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
BJ is such a shoulder to shoulder event, I can’t see it being much of a resemblance of itself if it really goes off at all.

Remember it’s at a Scottsdale city owned facility and I don’t see a whole lot changing between now and then even with the vaccine. AZ numbers are horrible right now.

He was interviewed on the news Yesterday and said, just as well break the News now. "The only ones on the Floor are Bidders and Owners".

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
BJ has postponed its auction until March.

I wonder if / how this will effect the other Scottsdale auctions in January?
Gone fall into Waste management open whores will be working OT 👍😎