WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

BARRON SPRINT RESTO

MOUZER

Reaction score
WELL LIFE HAPPENS..SOLD THE BLOWN HYDRO TO PAY FOR KIDS WEDDING..
JUST SOLD MY BIESEMEYER AFTER PAINT TO MOVE OTHER KID TO S CAROLINA ENROLL IN COLLEGE AND GET HIM SET UP INTO A APT...DROVE HIM AND HIS STUFF OUT IN HIS TRUCK GOT HIM SET UP FLEW HOME........WITH WHAT LITTLE MONEY I HAVE LEFT I BOUGHT THIS BARRON SPRINT..SHOULDA ENDED UP AT THE DUMP....NEEDS FLOORS STRINGERS PAINT ECT....STILL HAVE MY MOTOR....THIS THING WAS CLOSE TO FREE..SOMEBODY POURED PAINT STRIPPER ON DECK THEN LET IT HARDENED..WHAT A MESS....

SO HERE I GO AGAIN

PICS OF WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE LONG AGO
DSCN1399.jpg
DSCN1461.jpg

PICS OF IT NOW
DSCN1447.jpg
DSCN1446.jpg
DSCN1448.jpg

MOUZER

Reaction score
TUES TOMORROW IM GONNA CUT ALL THE FLOORS AND STRINGERS OUT............FINISH SANDING THE SIDES THEN OFF TO STUS AT TRACER MARINE FOR NEW FLOORS STRINGERS AND PAINT.................REASON IM DOING THE HARD WORK IS STU IS CUTTING THE PRICE IN 1/2

WISH ME LUCK...I SHOULD BE OK ON THIS ONE IM OUT OF KIDS TO SEND TO COLLEGE OR MARRIED..WE NOW HAVE A EMPTY NEST HERE.........

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
at least you have some good cavitation hardware on that boat .............

MOUZER

Reaction score
azgeo..u must know the boat............

Backlash

Reaction score
I'll be following this one Mouzer! :D Keep us in the loop with your progress!

lenmann

Reaction score
Subscribed, can't wait for more.

cofooter

Reaction score
Since you already planned to replace the stringers and floors, just curious what you found to decide it was too far gone? Thanks

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
TRASHED IT TO FAR GONE GOT ANOTHER HULL

That's good to hear. I got worried when you said you were going to cut the stringers out then transport it. When the stringers are removed the bottom can flex around. Without stringers, the only thing keeping the bottom from loosing it's shape is the dolly under it. Even if you left it on the trailer where it would be supported we all know how bad our roads are. :thumbsdown

MOUZER

Reaction score
Since you already planned to replace the stringers and floors, just curious what you found to decide it was too far gone? Thanks

needed new balsa floors,new stringers new side braces new transom new kick panel cap was cracked..i just paid 2800 to have the biesemeyer floor and stringers side panels kick panels done and 6k for paint i couldnt afford it again......traded the casale v drive w/whirlaway for a $800 pro boat/hondo looking flat pc of shit guy who got the v-drive did better on that deal.but i took it straight to paint bought another trailer for it and motor is at the shop...........wanted something i could use till i can afford another circle hull some day......

MOUZER

Reaction score
I GAVE THE HULL TO STU AT TRACER MARINE......HE WILL PUT NEW FLOORS AND STRINGERS IN IT AND A NICE TRAILER FOR I THINK $3500