WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Barstow/Newberry Springs Lake rental

hallett21

Reaction score
I thought I read on here that some of these lakes are available to be rented for a weekend etc?

Anyone have a lead on these?

Can you bring multiple boats?

BigMike

Reaction score
I thought I read on here that some of these lakes are available to be rented for a weekend etc?

Anyone have a lead on these?

Can you bring multiple boats?
Send me a PM with what you are looking to do and I’ll reach out to my friend who owns one of the lakes. He made it a non profit and they do host events out there.
The lake is barely big enough for his little ski boat and plenty big enough for jet skis and sea doos. They also built/dug out a motocross track.
No buildings yet, but they do have 8 hookups for RV’s.
If my memory is correct, it’s 33 acres and the lake makes up about 17-18 of the acres.

Backlash

Reaction score
I bought my Howard from a gentleman who lived on one of the lakes in NS. Him and his wife were avid skiers and bought a dedicated ski boat which is why they sold the Howard.

Reactions: DWC

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Send me a PM with what you are looking to do and I’ll reach out to my friend who owns one of the lakes. He made it a non profit and they do host events out there.
The lake is barely big enough for his little ski boat and plenty big enough for jet skis and sea doos. They also built/dug out a motocross track.
No buildings yet, but they do have 8 hookups for RV’s.
If my memory is correct, it’s 33 acres and the lake makes up about 17-18 of the acres.
Is that the one shaped like a big H ?
I remember it being for sale some years ago, less than a Mil.