WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Barstow Night race

Thunderhead1

Reaction score
Anyone going to the Barstow night race this weekend??? Its gonna be a Hot Sumbich out there!!

yz450mm

Reaction score
We were all set to be out there to race, but we noticed some movement in the front shock mounting points during shock testing with King 2 weeks ago.

We are going to reinforce the areas and do some more testing before we spend $$$$ to race.

Plus, it's going to be Africa hot, and that's no fun unless you're at the river.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thunderhead1

Reaction score
Wasn't that last weekend?

Its all happening right now... thinking of pre running the course tomorrow morning for no particular reason. I have no horse in this race, maybe hang around and watch the start.... Im not at the lake this weekend and not really sure why im not headed their either...

yz450mm

Reaction score
Its all happening right now... thinking of pre running the course tomorrow morning for no particular reason. I have no horse in this race, maybe hang around and watch the start.... Im not at the lake this weekend and not really sure why im not headed their either...
Looks like it will have a couple of challenging/rough sections down by Hodge and up in College Hills. Supposed to be 108 out there tomorrow, bring lots of water in case you break or get a flat.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Mikes56

Reaction score
We drove past on our way to Havasu yesterday. Looked like lots of entries.