WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

BASS LAKE BOAT FEST 2015 - JUNE 12 & 13

JusTrouble

Reaction score
Come up to Bass Lake this Saturday and join the fun. Lots of nice v-drives to check out and some cooler weather up there.
Cya
JT

Scott E

Reaction score
My dad and his wife stopped by Bass Lake on Sunday and had lunch at Duceys on their way home from Yosemite. The picture he sent me of the lake showed the water level way down. :(

JusTrouble

Reaction score
Ya, it is pretty low. Other lakes in the area are low as well - Millerton is 33% and Pine Flat is only 27%

The show is a parking lot deal, not a dung and run type deal so if we cant play in em, at least we can look at them. Last year was my first time at the show and I really enjoyed it. Good people, good weather, nice surroundings.
Hope to see you there
Cya
JT

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
I may make an appearance, I know the old man is definitely going and bringing the Mandella. Should be a cool show :thumbup:

JusTrouble

Reaction score
I may make an appearance, I know the old man is definitely going and bringing the Mandella. Should be a cool show :thumbup:

You and Dad come by and say hi
I'll have the black 67 Belmont
cya

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
You and Dad come by and say hi
I'll have the black 67 Belmont
cya

Had a great time up there, though it was a hell of a long drive from Mead :p

You were parked right next to our group, Nice Belmont! :thumbup:

JusTrouble

Reaction score
I was a fun show and I met a ton of great folks. Thanks for the compliment on the Belmont. Dad says it looks better than when he built it in 1966! Big compliment.
IMG_4041.jpg
So you guys had a couple sweet wood decks but also, my favorite boat of the whole show, the brand new 1967 Mandella #93! Awesome history. Bitchin boat.
IMG_4038.jpg IMG_4046.jpg IMG_4047.jpg
Cant wait till next year
Cya
JT