WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bay Area Martial Law?

Ouderkirk

Reaction score
They have made their bed with allowing so many homeless practically everywhere.

This may cull the herd a bit as many of them are not exactly in the best of physical health.

Icky

Reaction score
Where do the homeless shelter in place at??

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
I live in this hell hole. I am beyond pissed off now. All of my clients are closing down.

We only have like 20 confirmed cases in the entire county and like 1 death. I am sure there will be more but not really an epidemic yet. (The bay area has 13 million residents)

We can't go outside except for essential needs like food shopping and medical care and exercise. (LOL) You can go to work but your business has to be exempt. There is a long list of business exemptions (luckily I am one) But I don't get paid unless I work and I cannot work remote. (yet)

Most businesses and schools have already closed down.

But they just put a lot of people out of work here. Most techies can work remote so they don't care. They mostly screwed the working class people (they claim to care about)

Fuck that shit. I am going skiing this weekend. (but only if they reopen the ski resort) :cool: I may need bail money.

I have been wondering all day if other counties or the state will follow suit.

Reactions: DWC

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
This sounds far more like lip service than anything. SHELTER IN PLACE... well except for A, B, C, D, E, F... ahh fuck it, the whole alphabet.

Don't freak out people. This is the same recommendations they have been saying over the last few days.

"Businesses allowed to operate during the lockdown include supermarkets, pharmacies, gas stations, convenience stores, health care offices, child care facilities, banks, hardware stores and laundromats. Restaurants will be allowed to operate, but only for delivery and takeout service.

Non-essential gatherings of any number are banned, but public transit will continue operating for essential travel as long as travelers keep six feet apart. Non-residents will also be able to travel to return to their homes outside the Bay Area."

Real funny that they are saying it is criminally enforceable. Don't you guys have that newly elected district attorney that is pretty much saying he will not prosecute anything?

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Basically....... Fuck construction workers and the businesses they work for. Par for the course really with all their regulations

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
I am wondering about this order and whether its legal or a bluff? Did you read i? The order was to shelter in place and bans all travel and work not considered essential.

it says failure to comply with any part of the order constitutes an immenient threat to public? how that is possible if one is not currently infected?

they reference Health and Safety code 120295, 101040, 101085, 120175,101029. Govt code 26602 41601.

They go on to rationalize this by saying that those not showing symptoms but are infected are still contagious.

I guess we are guilty till proven innocent.

quite frankly there are enough holes in this thing to drive a truck through.

This sounds far more like lip service than anything. SHELTER IN PLACE... well except for A, B, C, D, E, F... ahh fuck it, the whole alphabet.

Don't freak out people. This is the same recommendations they have been saying over the last few days.

"Businesses allowed to operate during the lockdown include supermarkets, pharmacies, gas stations, convenience stores, health care offices, child care facilities, banks, hardware stores and laundromats. Restaurants will be allowed to operate, but only for delivery and takeout service.

Non-essential gatherings of any number are banned, but public transit will continue operating for essential travel as long as travelers keep six feet apart. Non-residents will also be able to travel to return to their homes outside the Bay Area."

Real funny that they are saying it is criminally enforceable. Don't you guys have that newly elected district attorney that is pretty much saying he will not prosecute anything?

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I have family being deployed and my hunch is maybe into the bay area? Sounds crazy to me but they had very little time to be ready. They cant discuss where or for what. I dont know any details and they are military. I dont know how this technically would even work internal to the USA.

Tick tock tick tock

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
I live in this hell hole. I am beyond pissed off now. All of my clients are closing down.
I have been wondering all day if other counties or the state will follow suit.

It’s gonna be state wide if not alresdy

The indecision between this agency and that one is comical.

4Waters

Reaction score
I have family being deployed and my hunch is maybe into the bay area? Sounds crazy to me but they had very little time to be ready. They cant discuss where or for what. I dont know any details and they are military. I dont know how this technically would even work internal to the USA.

Tick tock tick tock
National guard?

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score

Tick tock tick tock

Not sure if you’re talking National Guard but I see no way there is enough NG and local law enforcement to enforce any kind of curfew etc. in any city, county, or state in the USA. At least not the whole country at the same time.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Not sure if you’re talking National Guard but I see no way there is enough NG and local law enforcement to enforce any kind of curfew etc. in any city, county, or state in the USA. At least not the whole country at the same time.

It is confusing to me. I dont have the answers. We may wake up tomorrow to major news in the bay area.

wettrthebettr

Reaction score
There is no way to enforce people to Stay home unless the National guard or police ,CHP, or Sheriffs, Use road blocks, and check points to secure the perimeter.
Glad there not doing that shit up here in the sierra's. Our little MayBerry town Has not been on the radar.

rrrr

Reaction score
Where do the homeless shelter in place at??

What are they going to do when the virus starts propagating through the >10,000 homeless in the Bay Area?

4Waters

Reaction score
totally clog up ALL hospitals!

What are they going to do when the virus starts propagating through the >10,000 homeless in the Bay Area?

Hopefully nature run it’s course and clean up real good afterwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this sounds cold and callus but that might not be a bad thing, some homeless are fine have a place to go and could work they are just lazy and want the free shit, the rest will have to try to survive.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
How do I know these people are full of crap and not serious about containing the problem? They exempt homeless.

Homeless were a serious health risk before this virus as they are unsanitary, have no place to live or clean up, no bathroom, and some have a drug problem. very unhealthy

What they think the virus won't spread from them to us?

its hard to take them serious when they do stuff like that.

friggen tards

Last edited:

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
How do I know these people are full ofcrap and not serious about containing the problem? They exempt homeless.

Homeless were a serious health risk before this virus as they are unsanitary, have no place to live or clean up, no bathroom, and some have a drug problem. very unhealthy

friggen tards

Eggzactly.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

Tick tock tick tock

Strong suspicion they will be using National Guard as security around temporary testing location, some county buildings, isolations zones, etc. During the riots they were used as part of the outer containment and check points.

just_floatin

Reaction score
This is the outlier that will impact decreasing the virus spread bell-curve. Where will the homeless in our city skid rows go? How will people react if in unwanted close contact with anyone anywhere? We already witnessed the TP and water reactions.

PDQH2O

Reaction score
How do I know these people are full ofcrap and not serious about containing the problem? They exempt homeless.

friggen tards

THIS ^ It's Kabuki theater. The Govt is spending large amounts of your money and wants you to believe that they can control it. The paranoid in me keeps thinking that they're in a way testing to the public to see how compliant they'll be in a true Marshall Law situation. At the very least, they'll be taking notes on the public pushback received.

"Kabuki is a form of classical theater in Japan known for its elaborate costumes and dynamic acting. The phrases Kabuki theater, kabuki dance, or kabuki play are sometimes used in political discourse to describe an event
characterized more by showmanship than by content.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
The reason this is happening here is we are controlled by tards here. They figure they can trample our rights and get away with it. They are probably right. I don’t see many objecting at least not publicly. Lots of grumbling especially over lost business.

Vast majority of people that live here are rich techie types who could care less. Their jobs won’t miss a beat. Most of them are tards who will comply anyway. They never come out their houses and into the sun anyway so no big change there. Lol

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

Tick tock tick tock

Uhh that is against every soldier's oath? It's not constitutional to use our own troops against citizens?