WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bay Area prop repair?

Markus

Reaction score
Something made a 1 mm nick in the leading edge of one blade on my left Lab Cleaver.

Are there any good prop shops in the Bay Area to trust with the repair?

Crazyhippy

Haters gonna Hate
Reaction score
I would call Boat Masters in Livermore. Drew will have a good contact.

I'll second asking Drew. He won't be the one repairing the prop, but he knows everyone in the area, and can get you in touch with the right person.

Added bonus, he knows his shit with Merc stuff, and is the only one I would take a boat to in that area!

stoker2001

Reaction score
Drew used to use my close friends in Carmicheal,Ca.TRU-PITCH Propeller.ask for Gary or Andrew 916-332-4429.tell them Kevin Kraft refered

Markus

Reaction score
Tru-Pitch it is, then.

My local high performance prop guru friend closed shop many years ago, and I don't trust people who work on propellers for commercial fishing boats.

There is a great prop guy in Norway, but cross-border shipping is complicated.

Better to head up to Sacramento. Going to California in 2 weeks.

Markus

Reaction score
Just talked to both Andrew and Gary. Seem like great guys, and they clearly take what they do very seriously.

Markus

Reaction score
wish i knew you were in town.Andrew and Gary are just few miles from me..next time

I'll be back in CA for Christmas and New Years.

A little bird in Pinole whispered in my ear about a big event at a lake way up North.

stoker2001

Reaction score
I'll be back in CA for Christmas and New Years.

A little bird in Pinole whispered in my ear about a big event at a lake way up North.
Ya,its a COOL hotboat event NYD at Wheatland Camp Far West lake, if weather gods allow and lake has water..?unfortunatly lake/cove is dry,but few storms come in next 2-3 weeks we will be good..?

Markus

Reaction score
I hear you folks are getting some rain.

My brother just sent me a photo of hail the size of tennis ball and waves in his swimming pool big enough to make STV owners pull back the throttle.