WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bayfair Build-Up

stryderphoto

Reaction score
In an effort to get some of you who may have never experienced Bayfair in San Diego or may be on the fence about going to this years event I'll be adding photos to this section (almost) daily until I head down to San Diego with Daren (OC Photographics / 1manwolfpack) to shoot this years event.

Be sure to check out the event website sandiegobayfair.org (you have to add the www) and see what you'll be missing if you don't go.

If you're still undecided check this out, for the first time ever the entertainment / vendor area is freeeee...... :champagne:
You'll have to pay admission to watch the action on the water but with 22 different band scheduled top play throughout the weekend and tons of food, drink, games etc it's worth a trip to Mission Bay.

Anyway, enjoy the photos, I'll add more soon.

stryderphoto

Reaction score
Oh yah, this year 7 additional boat classes will be competing Super Stocks, Pro Stocks, Comp Jets, K Boats, Stock Outboards and SST 45s along with Cat's and V-Bottoms from the Pacific Offshore Powerboat Racing Association (POPRA).

Now go out and watch some racing!!!

NdaWind

Reaction score
This will be our first year. RVing at Mission Bay Resort

stryderphoto

Reaction score
Would have preferred Campland but it was booked. We will have the jeep and bicycles to run around town

Bringing bikes as well, if we're not to busy shooting maybe we'll swing by after the race & have a beer.

NdaWind

Reaction score
Cool we always have a few in the cooler - we will be in #251 - jeep with plates RAWKHOG We are thinking of riding our bikes over to Crown Point Thursday to check out the parking if we can bring the Jeep with chairs and ice chest. wonder if they even allow ice chest?