WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

BBQ at my house Friday or Saturday

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
I know some people have to travel out to the Corona area for Cole Trickle's Wedding/Funeral on Saturday, and I think I might end up with Saturday off............so if I can pull enough people, we can have a BBQ/pool party at my house on one or both days..

Anyone interested?? If anyone needs to crash on Friday or Saturday, they are more than welcome :)

barbigrl

Reaction score
I know some people have to travel out to the Corona area for Cole Trickle's Wedding/Funeral on Saturday, and I think I might end up with Saturday off............so if I can pull enough people, we can have a BBQ/pool party at my house on one or both days..

Anyone interested?? If anyone needs to crash on Friday or Saturday, they are more than welcome :)

Ok so are you inviting people over pre-wedding or post-weddingl?:confused: :beer

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
Ok so are you inviting people over pre-wedding or post-weddingl?:confused: :beer

Friday is before..........Saturday afternoon should be fine, as far as after.........why not :beer:D

knuckle head

Reaction score

Hmmm we might be able to make it. :hmm
You coming over to our house on Thursday?

DeltaSigBoater

This is... Legendary!
Reaction score

This offer is more & more appealing :beer

barbigrl

Reaction score
Friday is before..........Saturday afternoon should be fine, as far as after.........why not :beer:D

Hmmm afterwards might be a plan.... I will have to check with my signifigant other! :beer:D

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
Hmmm afterwards might be a plan.... I will have to check with my signifigant other! :beer:D

:rolleyes:

You have my number..........let me know.....we might be having an after party there after the wedding, depending on how late the thing goes.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score

If nothing better comes up I might come ;)

Actually if I dont go to Pismo this weekend, I will most likely be hitting up the wedding and the BBQ.
________
Bmw N46

Last edited:

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
Sorry we can't make it to the BBQ Nord. We have to help Matt and Brandi pack up their Uhaul for their move to Texas. Then Saturday I have my big pool league match. If it's over early maybe we'll cruise over before the wedding.

Are you boys wearing pants or shorts to the wedding? Dave will shoot me if I make him dress up and you guys show up in hawaiian attire again.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Business casual. (Dockers,dickies and hawian shirts are cool)

No shorts or T-Shirts please:eek:

<----- wearing a suit:beer

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Oh yeah.......

I asked Jen if I could go to the BBQ and she said I was busy!!!;):D:skull:swear

DeltaSigBoater

This is... Legendary!
Reaction score
So I gotta ask, is this wedding thingy thats happening on Saturday a strict guest list affair, or is it open invite B.Y.O.B.?

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score
What's BBQ thing a majiger? I would crash Tricklestiens wedding but I have been banned from showing up and gay bashing him and Djunkie when they say their nuptuals... :D

Seriously, I am going to be in Riverside Saturday afternoon, would be cool to meet some of the others that have been harrassing me over the last 4 years, if it's a private affair then it's all cool...:)

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
wedding is invite only.

unfortunatley I don't have the facilities food or beverage for crashers.:)

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Thats it, I'm not going now. :rolleyes::D

<-------Hasn't worn pants since last winter. :eek:

SH*t...... Does this mean I can't wear a hat either? :(

Cool.....:D

No shorts or hats if you want to live;) Jen can be a little rough when she dosen't get her way:skull:eek:

DeltaSigBoater

This is... Legendary!
Reaction score
wedding is invite only.

So you're telling me is to eat before, bring my own booze, and limit my uninvited (fellow wedding crasher) guests to 1.

No problem :D

barbigrl

Reaction score
wedding is invite only.

I made the list! :D:beer

Can't wait to see you and Jen tie the knot B!! It is going to be a fun night! :beer

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
I was planning on wearing a suit, then bringing a bag with some nice jeans and a button down if I got hot..........Will that work??

~NORD~

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
I was planning on wearing a suit, then bringing a bag with some nice jeans and a button down if I got hot..........Will that work??

~NORD~

A suit? Are you getting married too? :eek::D:D
________
Mazda familia

Last edited:

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Maybe he is coming for the funeral:D

What ever your cool with....I won't be wearing a suit to anyone elses wedding;):skull

I actually went out and bought some shoes and a new shirt last night for this shindig. Sorry, the suit is staying in the closet though. Someones gotta die for me to wear that. :eek::D
________
CAPELLA

Last edited:

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
To be honest with you, thats kind of all I have. I have a bunch of designer jeans and button ups, but no slacks except for my suit........I'll figure it out.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Most my weddings were Hawaiian style.
River people always have a RD beer drinking shirt on hand ,,, that fits.

Ivan Dan

Reaction score
To be honest with you, thats kind of all I have. I have a bunch of designer jeans and button ups, but no slacks except for my suit........I'll figure it out.

Just wear the slacks and shirt of your suit and you'll be set!

barbigrl

Reaction score
HEY NORDIE!! Thanks for attempting to have a party on Saturday night post wedding. We were all passing out on your couch and being real party poopers!! The Excedrine got rid of my headache pronto!! Thanks again! :beer